weekly wrap up + typographical dessert cookbook

i can’t think of a better way to wrap up the week- and our food day- at d*s than with this beautiful new typographical dessert cookbook from amanda woodward at woodward design. based in edmonton, amanda and her team created a limited edition typographical dessert cookbook that will be printed at the end of this month. there are eight recipes inside, each one with a fun typographical spin (the fonts are listed and sourced as well). you can pick up a copy right here at etsy for $20. thanks, amanda!

1. susan says:

So very happy to see Amanda and Dana’s work here. We love them and their fine art too! Amanda’s paintings and Dana’s photography!

2. Erin says:

This cookbook looks adorable! Have a lovely weekend! xo.

3. Lindsay says:

As a self professed font nerd AND cake lover, this is a match made in heaven! Beautiful!

4. Yes! I am so happy that someone else is thinking about typography and dessert.

5. So fun! I’ve never seen a W look so delicious.

6. Lindsey says:

That’s a cute idea!

7. Jessica says:

I love this! The lettered cake is amazing!

8. I’d mark dat cake wid a big ole P for “Put it in my mouth!”

9. Ahhh perfect for all the typography obsessed friends I have… it combines my two loves for sure!

10. Love how classy the top torte looks. Would love to serve that at my next dinner party. Thanks for the post.

11. Just ordered the cookbook, can’t wait to make some MZ cookies!

12. Ash says:

This is awesome!!!

13. I adore the duotone doughnut. I’m totally going to add some typographic flair to my next baking session. Also props for the on-etsy publishing.

14. Rebecca says:

OMG! These are absolutely fantastic. I am totally adding these to my menu for the holidays and for a designer to use type? great!

15. Sarah says:

I’m hungry just looking at these. what could be better than sugar and typography? fantastic ideas!

16. Marie says:

Hey ! I just discover your blog and I LOVE IT !
    You’re now in my fav’s and I’ll visit it everyday…

17. Jessica says:

Love it. What a great idea for someone’s birthday – book for me, cake for them.

18. amanda says:

Hi everyone, THANKS so much for your comments on our cookbook! FYI, in addition to the book we will be providing ‘extras’ on our blog for download…