new d*s desktop wallpaper: camilla engman!

camillamain
i can’t believe that it’s already november (where has this year gone?) but that means it’s time for a new d*s desktop wallpaper! this month designer/artist camilla engman is our guest artist and she’s created a truly beautiful series of wallpaper designs with and without dates. i love the way the dates run across the islands on the bottom of the image (detail shot below) and the variation in patterns used for each little island, home or character. want to give your desktop a makeover this month?

CLICK HERE to download all of camilla’s wallpapers with or without dates.

thank you again to camilla for generously donating her time and work to our wallpaper project! you can also download date-less versions of august (deanne cheuk), september (lena corwin) and october’s (dan funderburgh) wallpapers right here!

camilla2

1. Jen says:

Beautiful! I love all of the wallpapers but I think this is my favorite so far.

2. We love it !
    We get the calendar.

3. andria says:

wow! love, love it! thank you!

4. Jen says:

Oh My!! I LOVE IT! So glad to have this on my screen all month

5. Mary says:

Thanks so much for this! Like Jen before me I think this is my favourite so far! It’s really gorgeous!

6. Louise says:

That is so breathtaking. Thank you.

7. Chelsea says:

Thank you for another beautiful month! Quite a few of my coworkers have gotten into D*S after inquiring about my many beautiful desktop wallpapers.

8. Joanna says:

This might be my favorite one yet.

9. brittni says:

love this desktop! just switched mine out for camilla’s. yeah! and happy 5th anniversary grace.
    -brittni

10. Roxanne says:

So great! I love having this on my computer.

11. Rach says:

favourite favourite so far. so so lovely

12. julie says:

this is really pretty! I was wondering if this wallpaper was available for bigger screens? I have a ridiculously big 30″ monitor (2500 x 1600).

1. grace says:

julie

sadly we can’t offer the images at larger resolutions because most of the artists felt the images could be reproduced from that size for resale purposes. since they are doing these pro bono, i didn’t want them to feel uncomfortable doing anything that might put their original work at risk.

grace

13. Ashley says:

What a beautiful scene. Thank you so much for doing this, really I look forward to the beginning of the month to see what wallpaper treats will be available :)

14. Yao Wu says:

Such a gorgeous wallpaper! Thank you, Camilla and d*s!

15. Shashi says:

this makes me so happy.

16. LOVE this so much – I’ve already put it as my wallpaper – thanks!

17. Stephanie says:

I love it! It’s gorgeous. Thanks to Camilla for sharing her talents with us and to Grace for disseminating it through the miracle of l’internet.

18. Morgan Welch says:

Love this! Thank you for showing it.

19. Heather says:

The perfect antidote to very wet and chilly autumn day.

20. Love love love Camilla Engman! Her work is so playful.

21. Elizabeth says:

I’m squealing in my not-as-gray cubicle. Love. It.

22. Brittany says:

One of my favorites! And thank you for always allowing a calendar option! Makes my desktop pretty and functional ;)

23. Marta says:

Gracias! Thank you Camilla, it is very inspiring and calming having this november beautiful illustration happily at our desktop. We love the owl!

24. Linda says:

No more new desktop calendars or wallpaper? Or am I just not finding it?

1. grace says:

linda

this was a special year-long gift that ended in august.

grace