miniwraps

kamal1
last year’s stationery show at the javits was full of beautiful designs– many of which designed to designer kamal from virginia. i’ve been following her work since the show and was excited to hear that she’s launched a new product line called “miniwraps”. kamal’s miniwraps are a series of ‘celebratory’ 16×23 inch gift wraps that come in 4 patterned designs. each mini roll comes with 2 sheets and 2 tissues for wrapping a little something special. i love the idea of mini wraps and having smaller quantities to use for craft projects- i’m thinking they might be just what i need to jazz up my drawers. it’s always fun to open up your dresser and see something pretty staring back. click here to check out kamal’s new collection and shop online (miniwraps rolls are $6.50 each). thanks, kamal!

kamal2
kamal3
kamal4

1. Jo says:

This would make a fun DYI project for the holidays. I love wrapping with kraft paper.

2. Julien says:

Awesome wrapping paper!!! I might order some of it as all my gifts this year will be bought off of Etsy (actually handmade hopefully)!!!

3. ysa says:

the wrapping paper is very simple and nice =)

4. the mouse says:

Oh I just love this! I usually wrap my gifts in butcher paper and twine… maybe I should rethink because this is so cute!

5. 31everything says:

One of the nicest I’ve seen in a while :) Thanks for sharing.

6. laura trevey says:

Love this paper… Simple and beautiful!

7. Kifus says:

Love the last one with black white and blue. Reminds me I must start with my Christmas shopping!

8. Jennifer says:

these would look fantastic as book coverings as well! Too Cute!

9. Sharon says:

The perfect ‘simple’ look for Christmas.

10. lindsay says:

My husband’s company uses kraft paper to pad their packages and I’m always reusing it for different things. After seeing this I think I’m not going to have to buy wrapping paper this year! I’m thinking a couple of stamps and ink pads, put the kids to work, and viola! She has done a stunning job here. Great inspiration!

11. Niraj Patel says:

What a talent!! Can’t wait for the holidays to come so I can wrap my many gifts for my wife in this beautiful paper.

12. nip says:

What a clever idea!!!.. “miniwraps.” Perfect for wrapping a bold or an understated gift . These truly are modern simplicity personified by graphic elegance.

13. Mital says:

Awsome designs!!! The G Q look coming to gift wraps.

14. kamal says:

Just wanted to simply thank everyone for your admiration and flattering remarks. I love the book cover idea, I’ll have to do that myself!

Once again, thanks Grace – you always inspire.