our wedding: part two

bar2
good morning! today i’m sharing some more images (all by belathee) from our wedding over at the d*s guest blog. today i’m focusing on our invitations, favors, wedding decor/rentals and our fantastic band. CLICK HERE to check out the full post at the d*s guest blog. [click here to check out yesterday’s post on the wedding location and wedding party]

ps: click here to see our full wedding playlist on the ms weddings site

chandelier1
plante2r
banjo1

1. Gorgeous Grace! What charming, home-town style! The vintage hankies, the burlap tablecloth, the rockabilly band!? So lovely! And your stationary makes me want to die (in a good way)! I can tell a lot of thought and love went into this beautiful day. Congratulations!

Michael

2. Eliza Rizo says:

Muitas felicidades para Grace e Aaron!
    Belíssimo casamento!
    Thank you for sharing your marriage with us!

3. Courtney says:

Hi Grace, I saw you in MS Weddings. Your wedding looked simply beautiful. I bet it was an unforgettable day. Thanks for sharing more images with us!

1. grace says:

thanks courtney :)

g

4. Sarah Jones says:

I love those bags with the buttons!

5. These are lovely, Grace… All the little details are beautiful…and the banjo player? Love! Thanks for sharing these..!
    -maria

6. Gros seins says:

what a lovely wedding!! wedding decors are great… i wish you to be very happy and thanks for sharing this moment with us!

7. nativeson71 says:

I like that bar…

Party on Wayne,
    Party on Garth…

8. Joel says:

I do believe Aaron and I might share the exact same iTunes library. What a great wedding playlist.

1. grace says:

aaron seriously nailed the wedding playlist. we including requests from our parents, but mostly it was an indie rock (aaron) meets top 40 dance music (me) wedding. i think there was something for everyone- and we really loved the way everything felt so young. no chicken dancing here ;)

9. jill says:

Beautiful pics of the wedding…looks like an unbelievable, magical, wonderful experience. Congrats to you two – you look perfect together and so happy! :)

10. Beka Pirwitz says:

I just saw your hand-fans on The Martha Stewart Show this morning. Woo hoo! They also showed a couple of pictures from the magazine. Soooo beautiful!
    Becca

1. grace says:

oh! i’m taping it now! :)

11. Brancoprata says:

BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on your wedding.

12. Jo says:

I picked up the magazine yesterday!! And your flowers…. Ahhhmazing. What a beautiful wedding. And a beautiful bride.

13. simplygrove says:

So gorgeous!! I love everything!! xx

14. Sofia says:

I’ll echo everyone’s sentiments and say that this is beautiful, both in print and online. Congratulations!

Also, though, eerily similar to plans for my own wedding next August. Hmmm….

15. Kiki says:

First of all, congratulations on your wedding! The pictures are amazing. I can’t stop flicking through them although I don’t know you . You are a ravishing beauty and the amazing dress only emphasizes your pretty face. You and your (new :) husband look so relaxed and happy.
    The decoration, invitations, details are perfect without looking complex or with a forced feeling… I get a very warm and sincere feeling about it all! Enjoy life and each other!

16. Allison says:

That. is my dream playlist. Kudos. Ku.dos.

17. anna says:

i love all the personal touches.
    thanks for sharing the pictures here. :)

18. tina matilde says:

absolutely beautiful wedding! who printed your hankies? i thought i saw it in another post, but could find it…

19. verhext says:

Sigh!!! It’s so incredibly lovely — the hankies are the best idea ever!!!

Congratulations!

20. N. Bassett says:

What does it say on the front of the bags? What’s in the bags? Love the look, by the way.

21. Beryl Boane says:

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly return.