new: lonny magazine + sneak peek of our home

this week is full of all sorts of exciting news- and this morning i’m psyched to congratulate michelle and pat on their new online magazine, lonny. it’s been fun to watch their project come together over the past few months, and to drool over the homes that are in this month’s issue. i have a feeling eddie ross and deborah needleman‘s country homes will be everyone’s favorites, but my humble brooklyn apartment is tucked in there as well. i feel a little like a can of bud next to champagne with those two, but i’m honored to be included in lonny’s debut issue.

michelle and patrick both have ties to domino and i’m excited to see a magazine, print or digital, continue on with some of the things that made domino so popular with this demographic. i’m excited to see what they come up with next, but in the meantime you can click here to read the first issue online.

1. PleinJane says:

Grace, my eye keeps wandering to that wonderful F+C bag. Which one is it — not the Bender? Wonderful, warm home from our wonderful, warm home design blogger.

1. grace says:

hi, it’s actually a hayden harnett bag :)

2. wa says:

where did you get your duvet and bedskirt? love them :)

1. grace says:

hi wa

they should be linked in the article, but they’re from pottery barn- nothing fancy ;)

3. Megan says:

A little lightbulb went on in my head when I saw your dish drain rack sitting on a beautiful serving tray. What an easy fix for a kitchen eyesore. I love it!

4. Kaarina says:

does this mean i can stop reading old issues of domino while watching re-reuns of friends? yay!

5. eddie ross says:

Jaithan and I love your Apartment!! it’s done so well! love the colors and the cat is too cute!
    by the way we love Amy A. who is working with you now.

1. grace says:

thanks eddie- the feeling is mutual- when i saw the preview of the mag i think pat and michelle thought i was crazy with all my “oooh! zoom in!” squeals on your home shots ;)

and isn’t amy the best? i feel very lucky to call her a friend and a colleague.

6. Denise says:

I missed the first issue. Could someone email me the pdf of that first issue? (

I have been crying since Domino folded and just found out about Lonny! Checked out the current issue and all I can say is wow!

7. Madison says:

Hi Grace,

Where did you get that wonderful sailor/sea captain illustration? My dad collects different maritime art (drawings, photos, etc) and would love this one!