under $100: in the garden

unde100garden
lately i’ve been daydreaming about what it would be like to have a garden, so i though it would be fun to focus this week’s under $100 column on garden themed accessories. some are ready for dirty work in the yard, others are just inspired by plantlife and the great outdoors. either way, there’s something here for everyone- and any budget. click here for more budget friendly product roundups.

[image above, clockwise from top left: clover dome $60, daisy water bottle $16, herb garden paper napkins $5.50, folding bird house $50, outdoor thermometer $24, garden scissors $12.99, bell jar terrarium $78, ant mirror button $12, lavender garden in a bag $9, 1,000 garden ideas: a visual sourcebook $25.55, stoneware garden markers $30, green thumb readers $28, annie garden tools $34, garden carrot gift wrap $4.50 per sheet, diptych vert candle $68, glass and rope terrarium $28, ceramic plant pod $98, magic number pot $12]

1. wonderful picks !!! maybe it will inspire me to get in my garden today, some fall clean up is waiting for me.

2. Oh these are divine! I love bell jar terrarium.

3. Brandi says:

These picks are so fantastic! I only wish I had a garden. But I do have a small balcony I might be able to do something with…The bird feeder would definitely work.

4. fabframes says:

What a great round-up! Also, check out these cute seed bombs. They’re only $6!

5. Daniella says:

This is all so lovely! I’ve been wanting to get those herbs in a bag to grow in my kitchen… i’m just not sure if my cat might attack them, lol… great round up of items!

6. sara says:

That birdhouse is amazing!

7. Amy says:

Nice! It is so appropriate with Patrick passing recently. Love the items shown and it brings back good memories.

8. Ghana says:

The glasses? No listing for them…

9. Ghana says:

Re: glasses: never mind–they are the ‘readers’. Got it!

10. Love the birdhouse, is it available in the UK?

11. I think I might actually clip hedges if I had those cute colored clippers. Love them!

12. lindsay says:

I was just thinking of a way to re-do some pots I have. I think the numbers are a cute idea. I’m even thinking of putting our house # on it and putting them on the front porch. Thanks for the inspiration :)

13. Maitri says:

Though they are over the $100 mark, I’m hoping for a chainsaw and wood chipper for my birthday. I wonder if Annie Garden Tools might consider stocking them in that wonderful hot pink & cream colored floral pattern?!?!
    8-)

14. Ariane says:

I have the water bottle and love it. All those things are so pretty.

15. gaia says:

eevrything so perfect for a new gardener too!
    I love jhon deriandecoupage. The clover dome is fantastic!