table decoration ideas: peach is the new pink

image-15
i’m still pinching myself about how lucky we are to have the once wed crew with us at the d*s guest blog this week. today emily is joined by joy thigpen, rinne allen and anna bond for a beautiful styled tablescape photoshoot that’s packed-full of great decorating ideas- wedding or not. whether you’re looking to style your own wedding dinner or just set a pretty dinner table, these talented ladies have a fantastic romantic southern photoshoot that’s full of incredible ideas. i’m seriously blown away by this group- well done you guys! click here to check out their post…

image-101
image-151
image-161

1. Kathy Davis says:

I love the pink and peach together, so soothing.

2. JDV says:

Those table settings make me happy. :)

3. Stephanie says:

Oh goodness! I love it.

4. Perfect color combination!

5. so darling – I love the ice cream table. logging for future birthday parties for my pink loving daughter. :)

6. Catherine says:

Wow, this is so calm and gorgeous!

7. ysa says:

totally love all of those design here~ so unique and fantastic XD

8. There’s something so charming about rustic, weathered furniture with sweet bursts of delicate peach flowers.
    I think this scape would look great for a baby shower, too.

9. 2pompitas says:

Indeed lovely blog, our sincere congratulations!

2pompitas

10. mcsaint says:

read this site every day and for the first time ever…i just don’t see it – and really hope this does not become a trend.

1. grace says:

mcsaint

no peach? oh but it’s so dreamy…i’m really loving peach right now.

g

11. I agree, peach is definitely the new pink. While still feminine, it is more whimsical and dreamy and holds less of the stereotype of pink

12. Erin says:

I love peach, but I don’t think it’ll replace the spot pink (mainly fuschia and neon pink) have in my heart…

13. cake. says:

i don’t like pink and i’m not at all a fan of orange, but i looove peach,

14. i am so glad peach is getting some play. for weddings it is a very underrated color. it is about time. live on peach! live on!

15. Wilma says:

I love those outdoor lights. I think I found similar ones at : http://www.saviolighting.com/Vaxcel-Calvin-OW6213TP-Outdoor-Lighting-p/vx-ow6213tp.htm

My question is how did you get the glass to be blue tinted? Was that something you did on your own?

Thanks

16. Sumedh says:

Will you invite me to a dinner party so I can have some of that great ice cream and personalized name card? :)

17. Kate Skogen says:

this is just a perfect porch setting… oh, so sweet & southern. i miss georgia and rinne allen.

18. Yun says:

my original comment never got posted but I still love this setting, and do enjoy reading your blog daily…just wanted you to know : )

19. hrhkat says:

To take a line from the classically important Legally Blonde..

“Whoever says orange is the new pink is seriously disturbed”

Lol but seriously, I have always loved the color combination of pink and peach, its a very fresh and calming color combination.

20. oh i love that table and the peach pink! beautiful choice!

21. Loora says:

I hated pastel colors all through the 80’s. My own personnal nightmare, and, being born in the 80’s, let’s say I was very young to hate some colors so much. I came to realize why: I hate pastel colors put together, you know, like faded blue, watery green, mellow yellow, blah peach, that sort of thing. I still think they’re a huge mistake put on walls.

But I really love peach, as a single color, used for decoration ! It’s so dreamy and soft ! Use it in moderation, and I’m in !

22. Becky says:

The sorbet table is truly inspired!