peach floral wedding shoot

i seriously have to pinch myself this morning- i can’t get over the incredible photoshoots the once wed team has styled for the d*s guest blog this week. today they’re sharing another incredible peach-inspired spread (to expand on tuesday’s peach porch fête) that includes beautiful flowers from amy osaba– whose home we featured on monday!

if their breath-taking peach spread doesn’t make you want to get married surrounded by lace and bushels of peaches, i don’t know what will. the girls have really hit it out of the park today with beautiful event design and floral ideas- click here to check out the full photoshoot and all 20 photos!

1. Heather Ross says:

Can somebody please flip one of those plates over and tell me who their maker is? I am in LOVE…..

2. Love these pics! And this blog! :D

3. Emily says:

ok, we did a little research and discovered they were made by the westmoreland crystal company and discontinued in the 50’s. we’ve seen them in lots of flea markets and are sure you can find them on ebay or online. happy hunting!

4. Rosie says:

Oh my! Heavenly!

5. Studio Choo says:

so pretty- we are loving peach and orange for the fall. and those bells and curls on the cake topper are just right.

6. Jamaicabyles says:

Peaches are such happy fruit, unlike slouchy pears and all too common apples.A wonderful accoutrement for a wedding.beautiful.

7. Jen Arthur says:

I love these photos from the girls at Simply Bloom Photography. The whole session is just stunning! Amazing work by Once Wed and Amy Osaba, too!

8. erika says:

So so lovely! I love peach paired with soft neutrals. There’s a great spread in Elegant Bride magazine this month on the color combo.

9. Trendiya says:

I so loved these peach theme!
    But in India, we cant go with such color sceme!

10. Sara says:

I think this just may be my wedding color combo! I actually have been eyeing it for a few days now and I see it on design sponge?? Is someone trying to tell me something?? Gorgeous!

11. Kate says:

I am amazed at the work of wedding photographers these days! Just gorgeous.

12. Caroline says:

This wedding is divine – so very yummy and peachy!
    The wedding cake is stunning.
    A great wedding post, thanks for sharing :o)

13. Ana Jordão says:

Amazing photo shoot, thank you for this lovely photos. They inspired me!

14. emily! congrats on your guest blogs at design sponge! this shoot is *beautiful*

15. Kate says:

Where is this cake topper from? I love it!