sneak peek: d*s guest blogger jeana sohn

good morning! i’m so thrilled to welcome artist jeana sohn by to the d*s guest blog. the last time jeana was here she shared a peek into her lovely los angeles apartment. and today she’s back- with a special peek into her new west hollywood home. it’s always a pleasure to have jeana’s point on view on the site, but i’m especially thrilled to see inside her beautiful 1920s home. click here to check out the full sneak peek!

1. It’s so airy! I want to live here! I love the dress hanging on the wall. I often hang my vintage dresses up as decoration. I change the dresses when I need a change of scenery or as the seasons change.

2. visualingual says:

Wow, what a soothing space! The white walls are perfect.

3. Very nice studio space, full of light, fresh air and space!!

4. Naomi says:

Oh Jeana, you have a lovely home!

5. paige says:

I love the dining table. Do you mind me asking where you got it? I have been looking for something similar.

6. Michelle says:

This house is sweet! Soo clean and comfortable looking. You have great taste!

Michelle
    Cheese Lovers International

7. amy says:

I only see 3 pics & no captions–something wrong?

1. grace says:

amy

click “click here to see the post” and it will take you to the full post on the d*s guest blog. this is a tout for jeana’s post on a separate page.

grace

8. Carol says:

Great cat, great bedroom, beautiful..

9. heela says:

I clicked on the “click here to see the post” link, however it just comes back to the 3 pictures. there are no more pictures…or the link is broken?

10. sunny says:

I too clicked the “click here” and was directed to……the same post where I started. Are there more photos?

11. Jax says:

I’m getting the same error too.