1. Kyle Dent says:

Hello. Great idea, and I would love to make this. I am having trouble finding a source for the split ring hanger and the top plate conector. I have looked at home depot and at our local plumbing store. No one can help me. They keep pointing me to electrical grounding clamps. Please help with any suggestions for where I could find these items. Thanks for your time

2. trish says:

Found the split ring at lowes gonna use a flange instead of the top plate connector.

3. Cindy dabney says:

So excited to find this project love anything that recycles wine bottles! Made one last night after work will be mounting it today! Found everything on the list at lowes everything except nuts, threaded rod and screws was in the plumbing dept. planning on circling my outdoor patio with these!

4. Melissa Edwards says:

I can’t wait to make these. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing your creative mind!

5. Sandra says:

What is a flange and what dept. Can’t I find it?

6. Heather says:

Made these today…neither our Home Depot nor Lowe’s had the top plate nor the split rings. I found the top plate at an old local hardware store and had to use two copper pieces and drill a hole in one for the split ring effect. I didn’t use wine bottles, but teal triangular shaped bottles found at Hobby Lobby to match the colors in the backyard.
    Love, love, love them!

1. Grace Bonney says:

great job, heather! i love the bottles you picked :)