bonne nuit lamps + chocolate at the d*s guest blog

pairing
good morning! i wanted to start today off with these beautiful wood veneer pendant lamps from designer sarah foote of bonne nuit. based in brooklyn, sarah makes all of her lamps by hand and sells them via email, right here. thanks, sarah!

pairing-2

chocolate_3
from lamps to sweets, meg mateo ilasco is tackling one of my favorite topics, chocolate, over at the d*s guest blog. click here to check it out!

1. gnomeangel says:

I adore the pendant lights – beautiful. It’s nice that the first one matches the pillow case motif.

OMG! I’ve never loved a pie chart as much as I do right now!!! Yum!

2. Linda says:

Love them all, but the lamps…amazing. One one of each!

3. Helen says:

I absolutely loe the name of that company! Brilliant! And the lamps? Wow! Fun!

4. Wow, those lamps are awesome!!!

5. JB says:

Great lamps – do you know where those pillowcases are from in the first picture? They are so pretty!

6. Jess says:

i’d also love to know where to find those sheets–such a great print!

7. liz says:

Those lamps are AMAZING. I would love to see how they look lit up, too.

8. Kristan says:

Beautiful lamps!

9. Christie says:

Obsessed with the lamps, I want one now! What a fun pie chart, delish!

10. greybreaks says:

love the lamps. especially the dots. a photo of them lit up would be great as well. amazing work!

11. Gretchen says:

Wow. The lamps are absolutely stunning. They look so delicate. I would love to see some lit up.

12. Norine says:

How much for the lamps? And sizes? Please post on website or here!

1. grace says:

norine

they’re not available on her site, so just shoot her an email at the address linked above for more info.

grace

13. mary jo says:

Love these lamps! I’m off to check them out right now…

14. Pretty lamps, but what about those pillowcases? Gorgeous! Where can I find those?

15. jennifer says:

What kind of radio is that in Sarah Foote’s photo? Where can I get one of those…

16. Kim says:

I think the pillowcases are made with fabric by Joel Dewberry.

17. Jeff Flemings says:

Love the Bonne Nuit products but it’s irritating I have to reach out to her via email to get basic information, e.g., prices. Successful online retailing is all about making it easier to buyers to buy.

1. grace says:

jeff

i agree- sometimes when designers are starting out though they haven’t gotten all the components together yet. i get a lot of submissions from just-starting-out designers who are still getting websites and e-commerce in order.

grace

18. melissa says:

i, too, am in love with the pillowcases. although the lamp is lovely, too!

19. Kay says:

It’s so nice to find something that is fabulous and then realize how easy it would be to DIY…. Thanks!

20. Ali says:

Beautiful! Any idea of who the headboard is by?

21. sam says:

beautiful, like a dream!

22. Pat says:

Where can I find the headboard? Love it!

23. Jocelyn says:

Seriously–where is that headboard from?