d*s guest blog diy project: mini crochet baskets

good morning! today laura normandin is starting things off with a beautiful new diy project at the d*s guest blog: mini crochet baskets. the final results of her project are so sweet and would be perfect for an impromptu handmade gift, or just as a way to keep household and office accessories organized. click here for the full post!

1. I LOOOOVE these! I wish I knew how to crochet! My goodness.

2. Susan says:

I need to learn how to crochet!! These are adorable <3 them.

3. Beautifully made crochet, it looks very complicated but I sure would love to know how to make a beautiful crochet like this one.

4. kelly says:

these are so adorable! i can’t wait to try and make them myself! thanks for sharing!

5. Tricia says:

I can’t wait to try this out. Thanks!

6. DC Sarah says:

so……..given I have never crocheted a stitch in my life, but would love to learn how so I can make these…..anyone have any suggestions for a good resource/tutorial??! thx :)

love love these

7. Ashley says:

My grandmother used to have these in her home… her variation: use them as cup holders/coasters. No mess!

8. These are darling! What a neat project – and so much more approachable than crocheting an enormous afghan. I think you’ve just inspired me to relearn how to crochet. Thanks! :)

9. Debbi S. in Texas says:

I know the basic chain stitch and I think these would be perfect to practice and learn on as any mistakes will make it more original and still a useable piece

10. Now these are cute! Unfortunately I am hopeless at crocheting! Maybe I can convince my sister in law to have a go.

11. Heidi says:

I can’t help it–I love making crochet bowls! You can see pictures on my site for more ideas!

12. Teresa says:

For folks looking to learn how to crochet, I picked up the book “I Can’t Believe I’m Crocheting” (despite the ridiculous title), a hook, and a skein of yarn. Now I’m doing tons of projects and absolutely love it. Good luck!

13. maya says:

How cute! Love the pink basket, sweet.

14. Sarah says:

What size crochet hook do you use for these precious bowls? thanks for tutorial.

15. sandy says:

what size crochet hook did you use . Plan to make them for my friends as gifts.Very Cute