nss preview: yellow owl workshop

camp-corres-set-2
good morning! today is going to be a busy on- jam packed with great design and some beautiful interiors. there are two bklyn designs videos coming up today (as well as slideshows to go with each), but first i wanted to kick things off with a preview from yellow owl workshop, who will be showing at the national stationery show next week. evan sent over a huge selection of christine’s new work and i cannot wait to see them all in person. this season christine’s added ceramics, cards, a custom pencil, stamp sets and, my favorite, a ‘camp correspondence’ set. i’ll be covering the show as always this year, but if you have a chance to visit yourself, stop by booth #1558 and see all of these great new yellow owl workshop pieces in person. thanks, evan!

24-k-2
24-k-close
hearts-card
smiley-card
ghost-camera
camp-corres-set

1. Liz Demos says:

oh grace, every year when I see this nss preview i get more excited about going. thank you for giving me something to look forward to in such a dismal retail year! buying is my favorite thing to do for the store and this year i have had to be so conservative. see you there.
    xoxo

1. grace says:

see you there liz! the stationery show is hands down my favorite show of design season ;)

xo, g

2. sarah says:

i LOVE yellow owl. so lovely

3. Ashley Selby says:

Wow, these are inspirational! This is a lovely blend of fun images!

4. polaroid is so cool!! cool show

5. I’m going to the NSS this year for the first time! I’m so excited!

6. liz says:

I love Yellow Owl Workshop!! I’m so excited to see all of her great stuff. Thanks for sharing!

7. pink mist says:

i love it all~! everything’s so adorable :D

8. jo says:

oh i love y.o.w. her stamp sets are my favorites. can’t wait to check out the new stuff.

9. christy says: