recently, we’ve been exploring the amazing selection of loose leaf teas at our local hippie coop grocery store (oh, san francisco….). We’ve been collecting little samples of calming herbals, invigorating blacks, and exotic mixes of every plant and herb you can imagine. taking a cue from grandpa’s garage workshop, we put together a simple organized shelf where we can hang and display our current selection of teas and the cute accoutrements that go along with them.
happy tea time!
derek & lauren
CLICK HERE for the full instructions after the jump!
here’s what you’ll need:
a thin shelf (we used a white “ribba” art shelf from ikea that is about 21” long)
3 small glass jars
3 short screws
spray paint for painting jar lids (optional)
2 cup hooks
cordless drill or screwdriver
1. paint jar lids if desired.
2. using a small drill bit, drill a hole through the center of each lid.
3. measure, mark and drill pilot holes for lids and cup hooks on the bottom of your shelf.
4. secure lids and cup hooks to your shelf.
5. hang shelf on wall using appropriate hardware.
6. attach jars, hang cups and fill shelf with your favorite teas and accessories.