sneak peek: elsita mora

i’ve been crushing on a lot of paper-cut artists lately and elsita mora is one of my favorites. i love the way she plays with colors and has such an eye for detail, so i thought i’d see if we could get a little peek into her home. thankfully she was game and today i’m thrilled to share a peek into elsita‘s beautiful home. be sure to click “read more” below to see additional, full-sized images after the jump. thanks, elsita!

CLICK HERE for the rest of Elsita’s peek after the jump..

mesa

1. Great photos. I love the rattan bed and the black retro telephone. Lovely!

2. jane says:

that paper thin dress is gorgeous! loving all of these sneak peeks.

3. Yoli says:

What a beautiful house…sigh.

4. jody Morlock says:

Hi Elsita, Love your home, work and blog. AWESOME!

5. fabframes says:

What an absolutely lovely home! I especially like the b/w art in the first photo, which I’m assuming is scherenschnitte. Who’s the artist behind the work?

6. disenomiami says:

Nice pictures and photos! Elsita, nice house!! thanks for this blog

7. This house is so fresh and lovely—very conducive to making her papery art pieces. I love it all!

8. Green Key says:

Elsita, what a lovely home! I love your work as well. I am so curious about the painting hanging above the rattan bed. I wish I could see the whole thing. It’s intriguing!

9. Julie says:

I want to see all of the painting in the first picture, too! It looks gorgeous.

I love Elsita’s work, so I’m glad to see her home.

10. The outside space is to die for!

11. What a unique archway in the dining room. Like it.

12. wanttoknow says:

Where is this home? Sometimes the sneak peeks leave that info out!

13. eclaire says:

This such a warm, lovely home. I adore the picture on the wall in the photo with the black phone. Who is the artist??

14. Leah says:

LOVE the bed!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful home.

15. Debbie says:

Beautiful home. Period.

16. Teresa says:

This is just my sort of house! I can feel the Craftsman / Bungalow sort of vibe. Thanks for sharing!

17. Tonni says:

I love all the light in the bedroom! Truly lovely!

18. oh I love her beautiful paper designs!!

19. Sarah says:

The house is in LA, according to her site. And she’s Cuban, which somehow fits. Everything is charming and beautiful!

20. julochka says:

so wonderful to see how the lovely elsita lives! i’m not a bit surprised it’s beautiful and calm.

21. Polly says:

I am a huge fan of Elsa’s artwork also. So great to see her lovely home. I’m amazed at the amount of books in that bookcase in the dining room.

22. Elsita’s work is beautiful, as is her home. I love seeing her work incorporated into her decor.

23. joanie says:

Beautiful, as is all that Elsa touches. I love the period furniture for the style of their house, just perfect.

24. rachel says:

love that archway!

25. sosser says:

every detail is beautiful and delightful, just like everything she does. a wonderful welcoming home! thanks for sharing it.

26. the design is traditional, and the archway is really great and beautiful

27. Mosaic says:

That’s what you can call home sweet home, great design.