sneak peek: dutch door press {anna}

by

ddannapeek1
illustrator and letterpress printer anna branning is half of the team behind dutch door press. her san francisco home seamlessly blends styles from near and far, much like their line of prints. in case you missed it, don’t forget to check out the peek into their studio, and stay tuned for mara’s sneak peek up next. click HERE for the full post and additional images. thanks, anna!anne

[above: on the rare warm and sunny day in san francisco we enjoy sitting in our back garden to eat a meal or just read a book. the table cloth is a few yards of fabric from ikea. the yellow enamel pitcher was a yard sale find. ]

ddannapeek2
The paintings on the mantel were a gift from my mother and were painted by an anonymous artist in Thailand. The San Francisco print on the top shelf is by Jenn Beorkrem of Chicago, purchased at Park Life in San Francisco. The turquoise ceramic bowl is by Diana Fayt of San Francisco. The wooden book stand next to the fire place is an antique brought back from friends on their honeymoon in Turkey.

ddannapeek3
this is where we have all of our meals with our two young children. my husband is moroccan- so the hanging lantern is one that we picked up at a market in marrakesh on our last visit there. the tea pot print on the wall is by jill pilotte, of small stump, the wall calendar is by dutch door press, the lettuce imagery is the 2009 cavalini calendar called farmer’s market.

CLICK HERE for the rest of Anna’s peek after the jump…

ddannapeek4

ddannapeek5
This is my daughters’ Aida & Zayneb’s bedroom. The hanging letters are from Anthropologie.

ddannapeek6
This is where we store our collection of everyday dishes mixed with moroccan platters, tea pots, bowls and cook books.

1. Aneta says:

Ohhhhh! I am sooo ready for the outdoors dinners and BBQs and drinks and book reading. I love her garden table set up! :)

2. alexandra says:

so fresh and lovely! I’m especially fond of the great shelving vignettes – fabulous mix of neutrals and little pops of colour!

3. Beth says:

Love love love the paint colors and bright patterns!

4. mona says:

I love this, I’m from San Fran but now live in North Carolina. It makes me happy to see posts and pics of the homefront. =)
    delightful.

5. Isn’t it amazing how just a piece of cloth from IKEA can punch up a whole backyard?

6. Shanon says:

I can tell there are lots of “gathering” going on here, with these welcoming tables. What a lovely place to grow up. Those beds are adorable.

7. Aracely says:

Oh my goodness….it’s just exactly the way I love things. This is such fresh eye candy..never fail to make me happy on a daily basis!

And I am a San Francisco native now living in Philly..home sweet home.

Thanks for this!

8. I really like the group of letters above the girls beds.

9. what adorable children’s rooms. the letter from anthropologie work perfectly!

10. Daughters’ names are the coolest! I love the letters above the beds. Fabulous.

11. I soooo wanted that fabric! I went to 2 ikea stores trying to get it – having an attack of the green-eyed monster right now because I settled for another one!

12. Love the yellow/white painting in the bedroom. It really looks like the lamp is beaming a swath of light over the wall and nightstand.

13. Candace Rose says:

Gorgeous post! Love the beautiful photo frames!

14. Karin Grow says:

This whole house screams “happy” to me. The colors, everything is just perfect.