No one wants visitors snooping in their medicine cabinet- but hey, if they’re going to do it (and they are) you might as well give them something pretty to look at. Introducing color and pattern into this normally bland, antiseptic spot might even distract them from scrutinizing your personal stuff.
CLICK HERE for the full project* after the jump!
*This project is an excerpt from Lauren and Derek’s new book, Wallpaper Projects: More Than 50 Craft Ideas for Your Home, from Accents to Art.
1. Remove the shelves and measure the back and bottom of the cabinet.
2. Measure the tops, fronts, and bottoms of the shelves. Add up the total measurements for one piece of wallpaper that will wrap around each shelf.
3. Transfer your measurements onto the back side of your wallpaper, and cut out your pieces using an X-Acto knife and metal ruler as a guide.
4. Apply an even layer of spray adhesive to the back side of the wallpaper pieces and carefully line the back and bottom of the cabinet.
5. Apply adhesive to the shelf pieces and wrap them around the shelves.
Place the shelves back into the cabinet, and let them dry overnight.