diy project: bottle cozy

for those of you with little ones, this diy project might come in handy. jennifer hagler at a merry mishap posted a great tutorial on making crocheted cozies for glass baby bottles. they’re quick, easy, affordable and practical. click here for the full instructions!

1. merilin says:

oooh! so cute! my little sis likes to drink her milk everywhere and when we’re on a walk and it’s freezy outside, her hands kind a get blue. But this way the bottle remains “warm”, very clever ^^

2. Jen says:

Oh, if only I could crochet!

3. kk says:

oh..I just love these! Perfect for glass bottles. great idea!

4. nico says:

What a brilliant idea!

5. simplygrove says:

What a great DIY!!!!!

6. Nicole says:

How funny. I should send to my friend who is due any day and likes to knit and crochet!

7. Isabel says:

Fantastica idea, felicitaciones!

8. Debbie says:

How about we crochet a sweater for nursing moms?

9. Bwiding says:

10. That is a cute project and protects the bottle and the baby, thanks for sharing.

11. helen says:

My daughter is expecting in July !! I will be making some of these

12. erika says:

how cute i love the idea my aunt is expecting in March

(I am 11)

13. Jennifer says:

-This is a great idea, but if you either don’t crochet or are not crafty…use a cotton blend sock. With excess, fold it over a rubber band on the neck. I use that method for water bottles.