diy project: purl bee valentine’s day projects

if i could make a wish right now, it would be to have just a smidge of the talent that the girls at the purl bee have. they posted a great series of valentine’s day projects that i couldn’t resist sharing. because nothing says “i love you” like a handmade gift. [via rachel best]

1. LOVE those cards – they’re adorable!

2. -m- says:

all great ways to save some money. love it!

3. christine says:

I saw the bag you made at Squam, missy. You can definitely make one of those valentines.

4. pea says:

lovely project ! Also loved the heart pin project!

5. Laura says:

Love the felt hearts! Might make some for my friends, wasted on a boy!

6. I made the heart pins! I’m not super crafty, but they came out sweet!

Here’s a link to my blog with pictures of the ones I did.

7. hilary says:

Could you put a magnet inside the felt hearts and use them on the fridge? They’d be so cute that way!

8. Marlene says:

Fantastic! I have to try and make couple of these pins.

9. Marieke says:

omg i love the felt hearts… amber i adore the initials on yours! i can’t wait to make these tonight!

10. jamie says:

Those are so sweet. What if you made them with fabric and stuffed with lavender. Could be a cute sachet.

11. monica says:

These a delightful!!

12. Chessa! says:

I LOVE these cards. so lovely and so simple.

13. Susana says:

The cards are so cute! And they can be easily adapted to other seasonal icons!

14. Nicolette Dirks says: