goose grease wedding cake toppers

these fun wedding cake toppers have made the blog rounds already but i couldn’t resist sharing them. ac and i are flying down to savannah this month to do our cake and food tasting and i’ve already got cake toppers on the brain. and these custom options from michelle and kelly at goose grease are so, so adorable. i love the little faces they draw on- they’d be the perfect quirky detail for those of us looking for something a little different. click here to shop goose grease’s collection on etsy. want to make your own? goose grease sells the unfinished dolls at their shop, too. [thanks, amy!]

1. Michelle says:

Oh isn’t she the best! I had her make some for my wedding and they are just the cutest, everyone commented on them, and they actually really looked like us. Soo cute.

2. Julie Wolfson says:

Those are awesome. For our wedding a friend found us a vintage cake toppers. We put it out by the guest book.

3. beth maher says:

I definitely want these as my toppers. Although I’m not having cake – more like croque en bouche, so I’m not entirely sure how that’s going to work.

4. Mini says:

No way! Those are the Melissa and Ron cake toppers! How cool! They were just as cute and quality in person, let me tell you. And completely custom (yes, their wedding outfits actually did look like the ones painted on the cake toppers–green tie and all). Too cute.

5. Jen says:

These are lovely. For another other options for fun cake toppers check out

6. read me... says:

LOVE… am aready married, otherwise I’d seriously be getting these!

7. Kristan says:

Omg adorable!! I just sent these to my friend who’s getting married in like 10 million years.

8. Niki says:

the second little pair are too cute!

9. Dallas says:

Saw these on the style network last week and they are my wedding gift to a friend! love everything about them!

10. Annemarie says:

omg! I just got engaged and those are SO making an appearance on my Disney World cake.

11. marquel says:

those are way cute. custom cake toppers add such a great element to a wedding. I had custom cake toppers made for my wedding also. made mine. she was great to work with, and we received a lot of complements on them!

12. cjh says:

I love these. Am so using them. Have I mentioned (today) how I’m so excited we’re engaged at the same time?

13. Sarah says:

The top one is me! We absolutely love them. And now, after the wedding, we keep them on a shelf. We set them on top a small 6″ round cake on a handmade cupcake tower. Stop by my blog to see photos of how we used them.

(I have lots of photos of all our wedding diy projects, so for those of you tying the knot, please take a look).

14. These are fabulous. I bought some of her “blanks” and made little peeps of my family. I’ve thought about getting some of her “superheros” too!

I’m blogged about mine here:

15. augh, these are great! is it wrong to order some even if you’re not planning a wedding?! ;)

16. oh, I see they do families and other fun stuff too. kickass!

17. curlyred says:

what a fantastic idea!

18. mrs. french says:

these are too perfect…posts like this make me wish I could do it all over again…to the same man of course..xo t

19. Jessica says:

Not only does Michelle make great wedding toppers, she’s a fabulous engagement/wedding photographer. She and her husband did both of ours, and we couldn’t be happier. Here’s a sample:

20. Cute! I loved my Rebecca Russell cake topper, made out of polymer clay. She did perfect detailing of my dress and my husband’s ponytail, too! Looked just like us.

21. Cary says:

one of my favorites:)

22. Chatti says:

this is toooo cute! I’m going to order the blank ones and then paint my own! we’ll see how that goes. probably not as great as hers but it’ll be fun!

23. i’m so honored! thank you for the spot grace. i have sooo much fun ‘meeting’ these brides and having a tiny part in their big day!

24. tessy says:

love all the contirbution

25. wow it’s cute accessories for wedding cake but,Can I eat it?

26. Tooters says:

Cute, really cute.

27. stela says:

These are different than other ‘pair toppings’. Second is most attractive.