d*s on domino: under $100 small storage

the latest installment of my under $100 column for dominomag.com is live today- and it’s a celebration of all things ‘small storage‘. i’ve gathered 20 of my favorite storage items in the market right now, ranging from kitchen storage to bathroom organization to office helpers. click here to check out the full selection and click here to check out the archives of past under $100 columns. if you’re looking for more budget-related content just click here for the budget-friendly section of d*s.

1. Lupin says:

Oooh lovely. I am so in love with the teacup hooks: so pretty and so useful!

2. I agree with Lupin – the teacup holders are fantastic!

3. Good morning all! In love with the driftwood magazine holder!

4. NoirGirl says:

Hate to go along with the crowd, but the teacup hooks are just too thrilling! Love those little folding fabric boxes and the camouflaged book boxes, too.

5. Sylvia says:

Oh, love the woodgrain box/magazine holder!!

6. Grace…this is my favorite list of your so far! My family of four lives in 900 sq. ft., so I’m always looking for good storage solutions. My favs were the apothacary jars and like everyone else…the hookmaker…genius!

7. Melissa says:

Oh my such great picks! I’m in love over that teacup holder. And it’s affordable!

8. susy says:

ah. I am all about those tea storage tins.
    simply lovely.

9. pigeon.toed says:

once again….great round up. my bank account will sadly be depleted once more :)

10. That Girl says:

I love the tea cups & apothecary jars storage ideas… Hey a crafter named RoboMargo makes similar tea cup items.. see here: http://www.robomargo.com/china.html

11. Jax Jax says:

My coffee, sugar and rice are going right into those The Mutidot canisters!

12. gg2g.com says:

Check out the full list…LOVE the modern shoe rack…it’s a must-have!

13. Jo Park says:

hey, does anyone know where to get the teacup holder? i tried to follow the link but domino mag is out of business. Would appreciate any help.

14. Emily says:

Any chance these might be reposted on d*s now that the domino site is taken down? (tear)

1. grace says:

i wish i could, but conde nast owns the content so i can’t take it back :(

15. Tube Notcher says:

This is really great idea! I’ve needed some new things that are both adorable AND affordable. GOOD EYE GALS! Thanks for posting.

16. Deanne says:

Almost all the links go to Architectural Digest – not to your article. Something off…

1. amya says:

Hi Deanne – This is an older blog entry. When Domino magazine closed, so did its website. :(