new: ashley g porcelain

i’m a big fan of ashley g‘s work so i was thrilled to hear that she’s now selling her illustrations in porcelain form! each miniature porcelain piece features an original ashley g illustration imprinted onto the surface. each piece has a small hole at the top that’s perfect for hanging on the wall or using as a unique ornament for the holidays. quantities are limited so click here to order before they’re all gone. the pieces measure 2.25″ x 3.25″ and are $16 each.

1. Stacey says:

Those are such a perfect size and super sweet.

2. Emma says:

LOVE THEM! I think i’ts a shame o separate them though, they look like a little family, hanging together. I’m especially a fan of the drops!

3. Will says:

did these sell out in just 24 hours? i can’t find them on the shop. they’re fantastic!

4. Flavio says:

Very interesting issue!
    Actually it´s possible to create many beautiful stuffs since you are a creative person.
    Congratulations!

5. Ashley G says:

WOW! Thanks so much! The little guys are almost gone. I don’t want to disappoint anyone so I am happy to take orders for the ones you want. I can’t have more before the holidays but I can have more soon. Please send me an email with the name of the one you wanted and an email address to send a Paypal invoice to. I will send you the invoice ASAP and get your order going. Please email me at ashley.goldberg@gmail.com. To see all the names please go to my flickr set right here:

6. amy says:

argh! these are EXACTLY what I have been looking for for some gifts. I wish there were more!!

7. april says:

I would LOVE to see these in a smaller format to wear as a pendant.

8. Elizabeth W says:

these would look soooo cute hanging together on one of those little aluminum xmas trees. seriously i just want to pinch their little cheeks!