2009 feather calendars

last year i picked up one the wild unknown’s calendars as a little gift to myself- and there hasn’t been a day since jan 1, 2008 that i haven’t smiled when i walked past it. kim’s work is painfully beautiful and thoughtful and each illustration and message is a wonderful way to welcome a new month. this year kim is offering a new 2009 calendar with feathers as the theme. i hate to let go of my rabbit calendar but i think these drawings just might convince me to do it. if you’re looking for a calendar that is truly unique, hand-drawn calendar look no further than this one- kim’s 2009 feather calendar is only $30 and makes a great budget-friendly gift for family or friends (or you). click here to pick up the feather or hawks & bunnies calendar. [thanks, kim!]

1. Tony says:

Beautiful. I’m getting one.

2. JuliaL says:

So simple, yet strikingly beautiful.

3. Jennifer says:

The simplicity of it is so striking, I would smile every time I saw this too!

4. Anne Bryant says:

These are beautiful!

5. Finch says:

I love the font choice.

6. Tammy says:

So lovely! You said you hated to let your old one go, and I would, too. You could add a snapshot or two from each month on the back, then tie the calendar pages together at the end of the year with some twine or ribbon.

7. Deb says:

Remember, calendars are recyclable since there are only 14 possible date combinations. You will have to wait ’til 2036 to reuse a 2008 calendar, but a 2009 can be reused in 2015.

8. julie Goodson says:

i would like the feathers calendar…how do I get this? making more? please say yes!

9. Sophie says:

Just saw this and bought the 2010 feather calendar immediately–gorgeous! Thank you! I’m sure I’ll be keeping the illustrations long after 2010 is over.