2008 gift guide: under $100 (patterns)

every day this week i’ll be posting at least one gift guide in the afternoon. i’ve got budget guides coming up, ac’s guide for guys, a few guides from our winter interns and another special guide or two i’ll be finishing this week. today i wanted to kick things off with my budget-friendly under $100 guide i created for domino. it just launched and features 20 great products all with “pattern” as the theme. click here to check them out and find sourcing for everything pictured above and below. tomorrow i’ll continue with more budget-themed guides…

ps: if you’re interested in more gift guides today, domino has 5 more budget-conscious guides up right here.

1. I LOVE the Amy Butler pieces. Really lovely.

2. Emiko says:

Love that fabric calendar! Reminds me of when I was a girl!

3. HaddyJ says:

Love the fabric bucket – it’s so cute! :) The calendar is really cool too. I’m all about bold patterns as of late – so I’d be happy to receive all of this! Great finds.

4. Rikkianne says:

I love those merimekko coin purses! Super Cute!

5. Faith says:

Oh my. That watering can needs to be mine…even though I have 3 plants total to water.

6. Kristan says:

Those coin purses are adorable! But am I the only one who finds no use for them…?? I hate carrying extra separate bags for change.

7. Mona Gritch says:

I like the sound of the Lilac Dandelion. Yum.

8. Marissa says:

oh I love those coin purses, they are adorable

9. katrina says:

gorgeous. i love the patterns and pops of color too.

10. prints..prints…prints.. love them and why not since I have to design them often. I really like those little purses!

11. So many fabulous finds! Great prints!

12. josephine says:

great gift ideas!
    i just discovered your blog – it’s amazing!

13. kat says:

tell me of the CHAIR! where can i get it? gorg.

14. A great collection of home decor items.

Thanks for posting

15. grace says:

the chair is a vintage piece that belongs to lena corwin- that’s her pillow on top that i referenced in the guide.

16. brand-eye says:

that chair IS divine!

17. Thank you, Your post gives nice decorative gift ideas. Especially the usage of fabric.

– Daisy

18. Libby says:

i am obsessed with the classic books in your domino column, and i must have them for my bookshelf. i wonder if shipping from england would be super expensive…

19. Tony says:

That Lena Corwin pillow is pretty great.

20. megan says:

i second the chair!! love it, want it!

21. Closets says:

Amazing gift ideas. And each of them is so cute. Fabric calender is a very good idea. I am planning to make one for my room.

22. FLORENTINO says:

Cinta tanpa kepercayaan akan hangus terbakar oleh api cemburu. – http://t.co/GuwBUNHN