2008 gift guide: $25 and under

today’s gift guide is all about super budget-friendly gifts- all $25 and under. tomorrow i’ll continue with gifts under $50 and under $100 (and ac’s guy’s guides on friday) but for today it’s all about gifts that definitely won’t break the bank. if you’ve missed any other gift guides just click here to view the archives.

[image above, clockwise from top left: mini glove mold $3.95, guinea hen feather ribbon $22 (great for projects and diy gifts), small cupcake canister $16, magazine rack $8, stitchable keychain kit $20, 2 carat cup $25, origami sticky notes $5, plywood alphabet $8, mushroom ornament/clip $24, hable pin cushion $10, toothpick holder $18, airmail luggage tag $14]

[image above, clockwise from top left: ferm living tea towel $19, marimekko cocktail napkins $6, berry glass $16-$18, media pocket $19, napkin catch placemat $19, bottle opener $8.80, stoneware coffee cup and spoon $22.50, dishware decals $6, satu soap trio $12, salt and pepper shaker $23]

[image above, clockwise from top left: paper kit $16 (perfect for diy gifts), vintage key ring $21, morris water bottle $14.95, hable construction fabric horseshoe $18, rosette journal $18, french envelope tray $16, smoke wine glass $3, deer candles $5.29]

[image above, clockwise from top left: pitcher water bottle $15, bubbles table runner $24, platinum edge water glass $14, thomas paul horse pouch $20, taika cup + saucer $30, thomas paul pencil cup $5, brooklyn mug $10.95]

[image above, clockwise from top left: curved spout vessel $19.80, pop mat placemat $24, mud australia jug $21, coaster set $12]

[image above, clockwise from top left: hau hauz coin purse $25, filzfelt wool placemats $14, wine cylinders $16, boyan miniature bowls $8.50]

[image above, clockwise from top left: monogram pillowcase $18, mud australia salt dish $13, felted planter $24]

[image above, clockwise from top left: graphic match boxes $4]

1. Kristan says:

I LOVE those pop-up placemats! What an original idea, and a fun way to spice up the dinner table. Also the colorful coasters are nice. You really can’t ever have too many coasters…

2. Those pop-up placemats are really clever. I wonder if it’s only a matter of time before someone posts patterns for how to make something like that? ;-)

I like the plywood alphabet too. Great for crafters!

3. shing says:

i love this list and i hope my friends don’t read this blog because they’re probably getting some of this stuff for christmas!

4. elisabeth says:

That feather ribbon is amazing!

5. I kept searching through the list, looking for that little bird mug. I finally realized that the bird is a decal! Very clever! I also like the little deer candle, but it would be sad to watch it melt.

Do you want to do my holiday shopping for me? :-)

6. Who knew there were so many gorgeous items out there for under $25? I’m loving the magazine rack, the horse pouch (for my daughter) and the wine cylinders.

7. lm says:

wow, thanks for all of the great suggestions!

8. Mandi Gerth says:

I love the pitcher water bottle. What a great way to make the boring Nalgene bottle, not at all boring.

9. Michelle says:

Those match boxes are great!

10. Lisa says:

Great mix of things, Grace!

11. Anne Bryant says:

These are so great Grace. I love the cupcake canister. very cute!

12. Rikki says:

I LOVE when you do these gifts under whatever amount. I found the perfect gift for my husband this way!!

13. holy cow! love the pop-up placemats and lots of the other things too! great finds ;)

14. joy says:

great round-up grace!

15. Shashi says:

I love the cheesey cup ring combo, it’s so funny – I saw it at Fred Flare and laughed as I tried it on.

16. Michelle says:

Oh dear, this is a lot of good stuff!

17. I think this is one of my all-time favorite posts. I love almost everything!

18. so beautifully put together, thanku :)

19. KathyR says:

Wow. I just clicked on four of the things for possible gifts. And I love even more of them and want them for myself. Alas, ’tis the season for giving and not for getting!

20. Tara says:

The feather ribbon!!! Amazing. The matchboxes are so lovely too.

21. I pretty much love everything you’ve picked! Thanks so much for this, Grace!

22. Justin says:

Great items.
    Those pop-up placemats are killer.

23. by-geisslein says:

Great post – I love it! Thanks for sharing!!!
    snow greetings from germany

24. Rosemary says:

awesome post! one thing though – the paper kit link doesnt work for me. could you please give me the link?

25. Connie says:

Love it. Thank you so much for the wonderful ideas!

26. MsChilePepper says:

Several of the links give the result of “item not found”, e.g. cupcake canister, dishware decals, pitcher water bottle, boyan mini bowls. :( It’s all so adorable, I want everything!

1. grace says:

ms chile pepper

this guide is a year old, so some of the products may be out of the store’s inventory. today’s under $25 will be up at 1pm :)

27. MsChilePepper says:

Sorry, G, clearly I had a dumbshit attack last night. :-/

28. I find the perfect gift for my wife.thank u for sharing.