2008 design guides: $50 and under

today’s third gift guide is devoted to products under $50. i hope you’ll enjoy the roundup. stay tuned for more guides tomorrow and friday- if you’ve missed any of the other guides this week just click here.

[stay tuned for lauren and derek’s diy project next at 2pm!]

[image above, clockwise from top left: button coasters $44, very friendly tea towels $38, nature serving set $38, framed bus sign $38, vintage scandinavian books $40, paperweight $45, acrylic and wood bangle $38, self-watering pot $28, trefoil servers $38, bird whistles set of 2 for $42.50, red felt garland $48 (great for diy gifts and wrapping)]

[image above, clockwise from top left: hello card case $35, “dignified” grocery lists $32, feather headband $32, bent ply stand $29, whale chalkboard $44, whale tongs $44, felt doily $38, ink splat cufflinks $50, handmade wallets at fred flare $28]

[image above, clockwise from top left: airplane print eye mask $24 (for the frequent traveler), usb chain $24, italian dish towels $32, small nature tray $50, sugar pot/creamer $27, bronze twig hook $25, bottle cap remover $48, porte key fob $48]

[image above, clockwise from top left: sakurasaku glass $39 (it leaves a pretty water-print pattern on the table), ortolan organic napkin $34, bloom lumen $48, alphabet ice $29]

[image above, left to right: hive wine rack $35, ceramic diamond ring $45]

1. Krista says:

The link for the plane print eye mask takes you to the handmade wallets at fred flare. Can you tell me where the eye mask is from?

2. I’ve posted waayyy too many comments today, but I can’t help it; I love all these gift guides! I feel like it’s xmas already! :-) I think my favorite from this group is the bird whistle. Very cute!

3. Kristan says:

I’m not sure I understand the “ceramic diamond ring”… even though I really like it!

Also love the button coasters (too cute) and the sakurasaku glass!

4. Love the Italian kitchen towels. I want every color! It certainly makes doing the dishes a little more exciting!

5. Lecia says:

I love the card case!

6. moon says:

Why would anyone *want* to leave a water ring on a table?

7. grace says:

moon

maybe not a table, but a placemat, tablecloth or paper would be fine. or a napkin.

8. Totally coveting that feather headband!

9. Cakespy says:

I love those alphabet ice!! What a great idea!

10. stacy says:

The shopping cart notepad is sold out and was a limited edition so there won’t be any more. So sad.

11. Denise says: