{wednesday: glossy & torn}

Crazy about inspiration boards and collages, the intermingling of glossy torn pages, tiny mementos and sweet sentiments telling so much about a person, their thoughts, loves, and dreams . . .

Lobster & Swan takes the idea one step further by composing a collage of inspirational things to record each day, complete with date stamp.

It’s such a lovely idea and a great way to keep track of the things we’re taken with or are moved by at any given moment . . .
{all images: record the day}

1. Amy G says:

Ooh, this is a great idea! And the pages are so lovely! Thanks for sharing this.

2. Snow says:

I love the textures and the bottom ballerina photos are my absolute favorite. They are ethereal.

3. Megan says:

I’m loving the record the day link. Thanks!

4. Laura says:

I love this idea SO much! I want to start making my own inspiration boards so I can sum up my interests and find some trends along the way. great post!

5. Love her blog! Its so inspiring!

6. In my next life, I may have more time… but I love to see what others create pockets of time for in their day. These are so sweet.

7. melissa @ the inspired room says:

Those are really cool…I love having the date stamp! :-)

8. Miss Ookpik says:

Great post! I must say, the stamp idea is wonderful. Utilitarian chic. Inspiring. And I can’t help but wonder, Miss Glam: What does YOUR inspiration board look like?

9. Thanks for the great inspirations. You’ve given me lots to think about.

10. amy says:

I love this! so beautiful and personal and inspiring. what a treasure you are creating! thank you for sharing.

11. 2pompitas says:

What an amazing place!
    We have to stop here and have a much longer look!

Greetings from Spain-