new: jocelyn warner wallpaper (and guest blog diy)

wallpaper designer extraordinaire jocelyn warner recently introduced two beautiful new patterns to her collection- “tree tops” and “poppy”. as always, i can’t decide which i like best. the poppy print is so cheerful but still elegant, and i love the metallic version of tree tops. it’s right in line with sarah fox’s fantastic metallic gift wrap diy project on the d*s guest blog today. click here for more on jocelyn warner’s lovely wallpapers and click here for sarah fox’s metallic gift wrap project (image below).

ps: stay tuned for a special sneak peek today at 1pm and don’t forget to vote for the ugliest pillow contest!

1. sarah says:

these papers are gorgeous. i love those trees. i don’t know what kind of tree it is but i’ve been staring at them all summer. the tiny leaves are so perfect. great product photography as well. those “pom-like” puffy purple flowers are lovely.

2. kim baise says:

Ohhhh I love all of these! I agree with Sarah’s comment above that the product photography is perfect. The little wooden chair on the bottom is sweet. I had those cool pom flowers in the garden at my old house. I think it’s called Arum and it’s a type of onion bulb…

3. Stacey says:

That gift wrap is so whimsical, like the sprites and woodland fairies wrapped it themselves. Lovely idea for the holidays and year around.

4. Lecia says:

The wallpapers are stunningly beautiful! I also really like the gift wrap. Maybe we’ll try it – I’ve got a little boy who is all about crafts.

5. Amber says:

Great papers! Does anyone know where those great wood dining chairs are from?

6. Elizabeth W says:

i used to be the type who changed everything with interiors depending on the color scheme of the changing seasons – but that got to be soooo much work. now i try to have a “canvas” that works year round with changeable accessories. these wallpapers are perfect for that – they could easily work with any season. especially #4&#5 – GREAT!

7. Elissa says:

I love these wallpapers. It’s too bad I’m such a commitment-phobe when it comes to this like these. I could never decide!

8. Nathalie says:

I would like to know what are these gorgeous chairs and where I can find some like this!