mini peek: leslie’s blue room + new guest blogger!

it’s gloomy and overcast in brooklyn this morning so i love the idea of starting things off with this lovely nook of a room from d*s reader leslie banker. when it’s cold and the wind is screaming outside all i want to do is hide in a room like this with a good book. this beautiful bedroom was designed by leslie, who is a rhode island based interior designer (and published author). she just finished her home and was kind enough to share this beautiful blue room with us.

i’m also thrilled to welcome the lovely roséline of this is glamorous to the d*s guest blog! roséline’s focus is on the intersection of design and fashion and she’ll be sharing her thoughts on d*s all week- click here to check out her first (floral-themed) post.

1. What a beautiful rooom!

~ Gabriela ~

2. VisuaLingual says:

That’s it; I’m moving in!

3. Kristan says:

What a cute room! Usually I don’t like slanted ceilings but I think I can make an exception in this case. ;)

4. Catherine says:

That nook room is wonderful. It makes me want to stay inside and read a good book.

I am also a huge fan of ‘This is Glamorous.’ Welcome Rosaline!

5. Lizzy says:

That is such a lovely room! I love the colors & textures used in the room. Darling!

6. uncharted says:

This is a really beautiful space… I would love to have a little retreat here. Even though it’s hard to see in the first picture, I love how the comfy white chair sits by a sunny window. Great desk too…

7. lori65 says:

So cute! And it reminds me of Robbie Turner’s room in Atonement.

8. Jbird says:

What an airy delight–wanna move in! I love the blue!

9. l e a h says:

Blue never looked so good! This is incredible.

10. Emily says:

Perfect and so New England-y, just how I like it.

11. W says:

I love it! Cozy and creative.

12. ooh, I love this! so calm, simple, beautiful.

13. Tina says:

This is a beautiful room. Very inspiring!

14. Melissa says:

I absolutely love this room!

15. victoira says: