chroma lab

i’m loving these colorful furniture pieces from chroma lab– so lovely. click here for for more information. [thanks, alicia!]

1. Normally I’m not too into patterned furniture (in a small space it can be a little much), but I love the blue dresser! Beautiful.

2. holly says:

WOW that top dresser is amazing. love love!!

3. Kristan says:

OMG MY EYES POPPED WIDE OPEN when I saw that first dresser! Gorgeous! I totally want that.

4. I love the wave dresser, and even more, I love that it was carried to the beach to get that photo. well worth it.

5. jHill says:

They have some beautiful stuff, especially their clocks. Plus Tony is a killer artist.

6. Lizzy says:

SO COOL! I NEVER would have thought of that! You could do that yourself with any color!

7. marcy wacker says:

oh…that dresser. it’s so fun, but suprisingly elegant all at once. it would make me think of my favorite ocean spot every time i looked at it. beautiful.

8. rhaya says:

This are lovely — and great DIY inspiration!

9. Whitney says:

This is my dream dresser! Amazing

10. Nice work Tony and Alicia!!

Beautiful stuff!!

11. Allison Rae says:

Wow, I’ve never been much for painted furniture, but they have created some real pieces of beauty here!

LOVE the wave dresser. That pattern could be amazing in any range of colors, although obviously the blue waves are thematically apropos. Kudos, Alicia and Tony! Super cool!

12. Yum, yum, yum, yum. Best colors EVER!

13. Ohhh, I so want that dresser (and room to put it in).

14. kelly says:

That dresser is amazing. I bet it was an interesting photo shoot, hauling it out to the boardwalk. ;)

15. Dennis says:

Oh, what amazingly talented young people!!!!! Excellent work…

16. Reve de Jour says:

That is so absolutely beautiful! Very unique and well worth it’s price considering the amount of work this must have taken! Great idea for taking a picture by the ocean. A cabinet made with love…you can tell!

17. Claire says:

I have never lusted over a piece of furniture the way I am lusting over that dresser. It’s gorgeous!