small space solutions

i’m always looking for a great, compact desk, but this one really takes the cake. talk about perfect for small studios, dorm rooms and converted closet desks. they’re certainly not for everyone (especially those who need more writing and storage room), but if you live in a tiny apartment and need something small for short-term work this wallflower wall office by jonas and jonas seems perfect. via notcot.

1. jenn says:

it would be a great bedside table/vanity as well. j’adore!

2. meg says:

love the desk! and i love the numbers hanging above it! any idea where i can get those from?

3. Betty says:

It’s adorable but I love the orange potted plant even more!

4. Jessica says:

Just simple + beautiful! I need two for my place!

5. alissa says:

yes, please tell us where to get the calendar above the desk!

6. Mishka says:

How wonderful! I’ve been looking for a petite desk for my new little apartment and this is just perfect!

7. Erica says:

That’s so cool!

8. nichole says:

perfect. I am obsessed with small design and small spaces. Love this one.

9. Love that white SeeSaw chair :)

10. Jennifer "JR" says:

does anyone know about this chair? amazing!

11. Kristan says:

WOW way cool! Not enough room for me, as you mentioned, but I’d love that in a guest room or something.

12. Carolyn says:

Beautiful! Now let’s see if Derek and Lauren can do a DIY of this desk … !

13. This is an exceptionally cool desk.

14. maura says:

perfect – i love this AND i am in the market for a small apartment desk. thank you!

15. Harpa says:

So cool! I couldn’t find it via the notcot link, does anyone know how much it costs? Great idea to get something like this in a DIY post!

16. Chi min Chan says:

Perfect! Cool things comes in Small!
    The chair is Cool too!!

17. meniko sip tenan, jan ngirit ning apik !

18. mari says:

I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. My husband and I share an office and we’ve been on the hunt for a tiny little space for me to plunk my laptop down. Thanks for posting this! (btw, I’m in the LA area, so I hope you had a great time here) best, m

19. heather says:

so cool! but where can we buy it in the usa?

20. brooke says:

can someone tell me where the cute lace bin below the desk came from? i’ve been seeing those everywhere (including strapped on to the front of a bike) and i’m DYING for some!

21. kat says:

Beautiful – I just wish the legs were more refined. They look like metallic walking canes!

22. ung says:

brooke, google “carrie bicycle basket,” they’re sold in any moma store and other online stores. i walked into the sfmoma store with the intention of buying it, but found the green just not the right shade of green. :(

23. Jess says:

i need one of these. Please let me know where i can get one!! Thanks