i’m off to start filming for the first of many videos i’ll be working on with the new york public library. we’ll be launching the project in the coming weeks and i can’t wait to share it here when we’re done. but before i leave i wanted to thank everyone who came out to the decorati and pratt panels i spoke on yesterday- it was such an honor to participate in both and meet everyone who stayed after to say hi. thanks! i also wanted to share this beautiful new screenprint from heather at skinny laminx. inspired by the plants and flowers heather picked on a walk on table mountain, “mountain garden” is limited edition design printed with rich gold and grey inks. i’m such a huge fan of heather’s work and am always excited to see what she’s up to and this new print definitely doesn’t disappoint. if you’d like to pick up one of her limited edition of 20 prints click here to shop online. [thanks, heather!] below is a summary of this week’s highlights. i’ll see you on monday, until then have a wonderful weekend!
- must-read post of the week: office for 826 valencia pirate posters!
- new sneak peeks: caryn grossman, carolyn krienke, hayden-harnett
- diy wednesdays: doily side table
- paper goods: new stationery and journals from violet studio, 2009 satsuma press calendar, electonotes journals, 2009 orange beautiful calendar
- new guide: oahu and maui hawaii design guide
- furniture + decor: seone design tables, vintage chalkboard mirrors
- miscellaneous: our proposal story on glamour.com, vintage scarf print from the nypl, rossana orlandi interiors, new york observer home edition, eden & eden online store, jaqk cellars wine packaging, celine spring 2009 collection, wren handmade elephants