sneak peek: see jane work

today’s second sneak peek comes to us from kelly osborne of see jane work. located 45 minutes north of l.a., it’s home to kelly, her husband jeremy and their two kids, george (4) and charlie (2), along with their twelve chickens (believe it or not, it’s not the only sneak peek with chickens!). when they first moved in the place was a dump and took a year to remodel – impressive turn-around, wouldn’t you say ?!? [thanks so much, kelly!]anne

1. Willi says:

I really like the paint color in the living room. Any chance you could find out the name and brand? It’s such a pretty, rich brown.

2. Christina says:

Best sneak peak I’ve seen, is your house always so clean & tidy, I’m jealous!

3. kyla says:

where is that cute kitchen rug from?

4. Donna says:

LOVE IT! Any idea the style and colors of the FLOR tiles in the dining room?

5. Geri W. says:

This is a smile-inducing, jaw-dropping treasure to behold!

6. Rafaelle says:

It’s so beautiful this house!!

7. jcald says:

i had to fight to contain my drool looking at these pictures.

*le sigh*

8. Melissa says:

I adore your house, it is absolutely breathtaking. So airy, and just relaxing to view. You and your family have done a beautiful job!

9. Lauren says:

The dandelion print looks to be discontinued. It was sold a few years ago by a company called amenity. They have since come out with some new prints.

10. Linda says:

LOVE the bathroom and love the idea of a pendant light over the tub. But I wonder: Every electrician I have asked to install a chandelier over my tub — and I have asked several — says that this is against code, and they can’t do it. Does anyone have experience with this?

11. Snakes says:

I would never ever leave that beautiful bathroom.

12. Chere says:

What a beautiful, inviting home! I really LOVE the pale blue bathroom!

13. Bethany F says:

My favorite color combination to see in my “fruit bowl” is avocado, granny smith green apples & garlic. And those 3 colors together are her living room! I LOVE it.

14. Pearl O says:

Beautiful! I love the Bathroom!!

15. Patrice says:

This is the best ever!
    I love every room, especially the bath.

16. Riska says:

OMG, you’re really2 have a perfect home here.. so inspiring!

17. nikki says:

the color schemes are perfect.
    i like the kitchen and bathroom.

18. Julie says:

Now that’s what I call a house! Beautiful. Exactly what I like. Clean, organized and bold colors with taste.

19. april says:

You have such a creative touch! Your home is beautiful! Can you tell me about your living room couches? Where did you find them? How well has white worked with kids? I am thinking of trying it myself! Thanks!

20. Jodi says:

I bought a house and was DYING to use my lime green leftovers from my Wedding (it was in lime, fuchsia, bright yellow, and orange) but everyone kept trying to talk me out of it! As they tried to do with my Wedding color pallette! I have black sofas and was afraid if I went chocolate on the walls it may be too much….the family/dining combo is EXACTLY the thought I had in my head! THANKS!!!! I am not going to let others talk me out of it now that I see that these TRULY DO go well together!

21. sharon snow says:

this is gorgeous! i love everything, especially the bathroom, bold and beautiful :) Can you share wood floor details They are so nice and fit so well with all rooms.

22. Katie says:

That is the most beautiful bathroom I have ever seen! Ever! Those kitchen cabinets are just fabulous!!!

23. The tile in the bathroom are stunning! I love the kitchen also! Gorgeous!

24. I like the kitchen. I might make the same in my house.

25. Kelly says:

I love the color of the cabinetry. Any chance of finding out what the color is? We are re-doing our kitchen this fall and this would be perfect!