new: amenity holiday

ng_prodhdr.jpg
i know the holidays are a long way away but amenity home just released their holiday collection and it was too cute not to share. they have stockings and ornaments and a new tabletop collection but i’m most psyched about the collection of treeskirts- it’s always so hard to find something that looks modern for that part of the holiday. click here to view their full holiday collection online…

reeskirt_hdr.jpg
rnament_hdr.jpg
olidaytab_hdr.jpg
e1217276376.jpg

1. Kristan says:

I love the earthy patterns — festive but not traditional!

2. Leslie Kingery says:

Modern & festive! Just perfect.

3. visualingual says:

Wow, I love the departure from red and green! These are so lovely, and the table linens could be used year-round.

4. holly says:

i love the holidays! thanks for posting this, it’s hard to find stockings in the right colors that don’t shout chris cringle! :p

5. designgrrl says:

Love it! Just not sure I can justify spending $150 on a tree skirt. Well maybe ;-) Thanks for sharing!

6. Chicaholic says:

As much as I find the new holiday gear totally fab, I must say I am still partial to red/green. It is just so classic Christmas even though it cannot be used year round. Either way, I still do love these finds…I wonder if they would make a red/green version?

7. jhill says:

that tree skirt is about a thousand times prettier than the red “velvet” one i have from target. very very nice.

8. most of it is not my style…but i TOTALLY love the tree skirt…i would buy that in a heartbeat!
    ~Laura

9. ThePeachTree says:

Oh no you didn’t!! Oh man, lovely, wonderful, joyous holiday shopping :)

10. angie says:

they must be gorgeous, ’cause they actually make me look forward to cloudy, cold days when the house is cozy warm!

11. Tonic Home says:

Yes, really loving these! The neutral colors are so beautiful and the simple/modern design is a nice break from what we are used to seeing. Love it all, thanks for the tip!

12. Alan says:

Nice stuff, with a nation going green, the earth tones are really attractive.
    Cheers!