fleur jumper

in my wildest dreams this is what i would look like all fall- tragically chic and covered head to toe in black- with just a bold print to act as the detail. of course i’d need to literally be about a foot taller to pull this off but this look is so, so cute. fleur jumper dress ($225) by mika piirainen designed or marimekko’s fall 2008 collection.

1. lucy says:

oh my gosh, that is so adorable.

2. megan says:

ahh! this is like the perfect fall look. love it.

3. Keyse says:

I went to the Merimekko store in North Cambridge with my mom and had the best day! We got some beautiful fabric and she made curtains for me. Some of their ready made clothes were adorable…I need to get back there with my mom

4. Julie Wolfson says:

I LOVE that!

5. Jessicca says:

If we only all had legs a mile long. That is so stinkin cute! Thanks for sharing!

6. Kristan says:

But yeah, I’m loving this outfit!

7. okay now i know what i want for my birthday. please email thor.
    you would look super cute in that!

8. JaneG says: