new: jenna rose fall/winter 2008

storage-bags.jpg
storage is always a problem in our home (we don’t have a lot of closet space) so i’m loving these new storage bags from jenna rose‘s fall/winter 2008 collection. available in a great selection of jenna’s patterns, each bag is available right here for $50.

storage-bags-clocks.jpg

1. Uncle Beefy says:

Ooooh…these are sweet storage! And you highlighted my favorite one, Grace…love the cuckoos! The buildings are pretty great too! I’m in some kind of a red and white thing…I don’t know. Oh…but the one with the trees! Great…just great :)

2. nathalie says:

They look really cute. I love the design ..very smart idea :)

3. nancy says:

love these…are the red ones available?

4. Tal says:

I love new storage ideas and these are so lovely!

5. Kristan says:

Very cool! I thought they were waste bins at first… but does that really even matter? I think not.

6. a.th says:

I like the one was brown with tree.

7. Stacy says:

I echo Nancy. Where are the red ones? I’m interested in the one with the buildings.

8. ro says:

these ones are from the fall/winter 2008 collection, and i’m guessing that they will be sold closer to fall.

9. Jenna Rose says:

Yes, the red ones (as well as the other colours and prints from the fall/winter collection) will be available in September. Please check back to the online store then!