for the little ones: ami suma

1260.jpg
when i was little i was never dreamed of having such incredible wall murals on my wall like these from nyc painter ami suma. ami specializes in murals for children’s rooms and has some some pretty fantastic work so far. i love the pieces above and below but you can view her full collection right here. thanks, ami!

491.jpg
2200.jpg
3148.jpg
729.jpg

1. Kim Buchheit says:

oh, these murals are soooo delightful! i esp. love that little octopussy-like fellow peeking from behind the door… he’s a real smile maker :)

2. Karen says:

what a cheerful and unique approach to wall murals! I love it! ;o)

3. hannah says:

I LOVE these, need to have me some kids for the murals!

4. Kristan says:

How fun! I particularly like the little octopus-girl peeking out the door.

5. Elizabeth W says:

i truly believe the world would be a better place if we could all wake up to such happy murals on our walls. i know i would start the day with a spring in my step if i opened my eyes to all those warm & fuzzy smiling characters! and that zonked-out dog in the first photo just kills me. CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!

6. Ami Suma says:

Thank you all. You all are making my day:)!!! I really was a child who dream wall to be all painted, so happy myself to be able to provide this kind of job! Once again, thank you for al the beautiful comments.
    Kiss
    AMI

7. Lynn says:

here is another site with great wall painting… amazing..

8. ed says:

would ami contact me to discuss and painting for a restaurant.
    she is very talanted

9. Ami Suma says:

Dear Ed,

I would love to talk about paiting your restaurant! Please send me an e-mail via my website: Info@amisuma.com
    Looking forward to hear from you!

10. Victoria says:

Dearest Ami,

I have been looking at the images of the murals and I love them. The one you used for your business card is wonderful, the detail of the little figure swimming at the point where one of the walls meets the ceiling is so absolutely perfect! I love it that I can see little faces in every thing, they are so light and amusing.
    I really love those weird darling creatures, your mural are fantasy land, I like them all.
    Congratulations! I will mention your site to the mothers and pregnant women I see coming to the store.
    Big hug
    Victoria

11. Victoria says:

Dearest Ami,

I have been looking at the images of the murals and I love them. The one you used for your business card is wonderful, the detail of the little figure swimming at the point where one of the walls meets the ceiling is so absolutely perfect! I really love those weird darling creatures, your murals are fantasy land, I like them all.
    Congratulations!