sneak peek: uptown country home

i know it’s friday but i couldn’t resist sharing an extra sneak peek into the home of uptown country home owner, jenny grumbles. jenny’s dallas home is full of color and girly details that i wish i could get away with in my house. sadly ac would never let the pink slide. so thank you to jenny for letting me indulge in my girly side today (those pink stools and the cut-out lamps are to-die-for), even if it’s only virtual. you can visit jenny’s store online right here and her personal art studio here.

1. what a fanciful little home! I wouldn’t mind spending weekends there.
    Very inspirational! It would be a great place to sit and draw, sew, paint etc.

2. erika says:

Hey Jenny. We miss you here in San Diego! Thanks for the peek. Love the zebra rug paired with the turquoise walls. Trés chic!

3. donna says:

So cute. Please tell me where that display case in the first photo is from. I’ve been looking for this kind of piece.

4. victoria says:

i love those baroque pillows and the funky vintage plates. great shop, too!

5. Danielle says:

Does anyone know where I can get those white chinoiserie dining chairs? I love them!

6. Audrey says:

I am completely in love with this home!! The touches of turqoise against all the light cool colors is fantastic.

7. Kelly says:

Can you share the source of those fantastic banquettes at the end of the bed? And if they’re actually banquettes? Lovely place.

8. lauren says:

those clusters of plates, mirrors, and frames in the last three pics are so very satisfying – down with minimalism! :)

9. Kat says:

Love the turquoise and pink ! Girly without being overwhelmingly so. Exactly how I want to decorate the first apt I actually own – bookmarking for inspiration :)

10. I am loving that zebra rug! Odd for me, since it is so out of line with my typical design aesthetic leanings. But it is fabulous!

11. kimmy says:

ok, i’ve got to know what brand/color of teal paint that is in the dining nook.

12. Lauren says:

The most fabulous house I have ever seen! Love it!!

13. Down Pillow says:

OMG I love the foot stools? at the end of the bed. I think I saw something like that at Pier 1 or maybe wisteria?

14. Jenny says:

You guys are so sweet! I am so glad you like it! Email me and I can answer all your questions!

15. alina says:

I absolutely love everything in your home! Can you please tell me where I can find those beautiful dining room chairs. Thanks!

16. Lesee says:

I want that white bookcase from pier 1! Can you tell me what the collection is called?