knack studios

i always love barb blair’s furniture makeovers at knack studios so i thought her latest piece would be a great way to kick off tgif. i’m not sure which i love more- the new desk (with it’s papered top and drawers), the gorgeous black wire chair or that sunny yellow mirror that’s calling my name…

1. zee says:

That wallpapered desk is genius! I’ve just been thinking of a way to revamp a desk in a guest room my parents have asked me to redecorate – solution ahoy! Thank you! Have a good weekend Grace :-)

2. Tracey says:

I love the chair- light enough looking that it would fit anywhere!

3. Tiffany says:

I found Barb’s site the other day and I am officially in love…I want to be her when I grow up :)

4. I like this desk too – I especially love the iron legs – thats a great idea!

5. Katie Runnels says:

Grace! Thank you for introducing us to Knack Studios! I can’t stop gushing about all the Greenville designers on my own blog! Barb has inspired me after a long period of not being quite sure of what exactly I was looking for! xo!

6. Knack Studios always has such interesting pieces!! The desk is so fun but I’m loving the chair!!

7. Kristan says:

I love the wrought iron legs!

8. I love every little thing about this vignette, it is just perfection to me!

9. jennifer in sf says:

Oh my lord, I want that whole situation transported into my apartment.

10. Liv says:

I love the desk.

It’s a far cry from the monster I sit at for work every day. I wish I could have something so light and airy in my office!!

11. Rose says:

How pretty! I especially love the knobs…any idea where they’re from?

12. I would love to have some fuzzy green plants like that in white pots!

13. Hey guys!! Thanks for all the sweetness!! Thanks so much Grace!!
    Rose, the knobs are from a “to the trade” source in New Jersey called A Sanoma Inc. . If wholesale isn’t an option for you Anthropologie has a round black and white one that is very similar!
    Greater yesterday, the plants are called club ferns and they look great with everything!! Have an awesome weekend!

14. bluemoss says:

Barb is amazing–and so is this desk, and her styling of it. love her!!!

15. Debbie says:

thanks so much for the great read…i love your style and ideas…i also took a look at all your advertisers and love the talent i saw. thanks you again….i’ll be back.

16. MmePaulita says: