icff pre-show coverage: thomas paul

thomas paul is launching a lovely new collection of lighting and rounded rugs at this year’s icff– here is a little sneak peek of what’s to come next week….

1. Helen Dardik says:

These are stunning! I can’t wait to see them at the show.

2. Jennifer says:

I’m so excited! I love Thomas Paul & these new round rugs of his!

3. Lena Zhichkina says:

These are fabulous! I would even hang some on my walls if I could! :)

4. Anile says:

Not only are these gorgeous as rugs, but if they were mousepads (which at first glance I thought they were) I would buy every single one of them!

5. k says:

the first thing I thought when I saw these was:

i wonder why

6. Kerry says:

Does anyone know when these will be available for purchase?

7. °paige says:

i own the brown damask, and it is stunning. thomaspaul designs are gorgeous, and the quality is soooooo good. i have never seen or felt a tufted pile rug this good.

needless to say, i want one of the rounds now.

8. these are soooo pretty. “hey, no walking on the rug! shoes off! are your socks clean? okay go ahead…”

9. design snob says:

The colors are just so vivid!

10. drey says:

ooooh i am so lucky i can’t afford these :P the bird and brown one is absolutely my favourite. and the yellow daisy one would so sooooo beautifully in my study.!

thanks, grace!

11. Danielle says:

Oh! I’m madly in love with these.
    Hmm. Where do I need a round rug??