stephanie levy

back from maternity leave (congratulations, stephanie!) artist stephanie levy has added some beautiful new collages to her etsy shop. you can choose from several styles, all available from around $75 and up. click here to view her full collection.

also, starting in the next week or so, stephanie will be offering special mini-collages (see below for a sneak preview) on her site for around $22. stay tuned!

1. Melanie says:

Gorgeous! I’ve {hearted} her shop.

2. inca girl says:

I want the collages but then I also want the rooms the collages are of!

3. Monique says:

Ack! I love, love, love these! So creative and beautiful- great composition.

4. ThePeachTree says:

Wow, intensely mellow colors she uses. I love her work!

5. Those are amazing! The pattern, the color the drawing, I love it

6. Wonderful use of color and design. Clean and sleek, but somehow “cozy” at the same time.

7. hrsj says:

Hooray! It’s so wonderful to see Stephanie here; I love her {she’s a super sweet person} and her work. Kudos!

8. caitlin says:

I love these, am heading to her shop for a peek right now!

9. jaelle says:

so interesting to look at! am off to explore her shop.

10. Stephanie and her work are both so wonderful – it’s a delight to see her featured here!