sans parapluie

juliana at colorblok sent over a link to an incredible artist named lucas rise. based in buenos aires, lucas creates incredible mural-like paintings on furniture that range from psychedelic to tribal-themed. i was blown away by the level of detail in each piece and immediately felt the need to bust out my paints and get to work on something in my house. i think ac would have a cow if i painted our dressers so for now i’ll have to live vicariously through lucas’ pieces. click here to check out his full portfolio. [thanks, juliana!]

1. d'Auria says:

these. are. phenomenal.

2. leslie says:

All I can say is “WOW”.
    Loads of talent & hard work went into those pieces. Amazing!

3. Melly says:

These ares astounding! And so true to his place of origin, i love it.

4. Kelly says:

These pieces are so fabulous and inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing them. They are definitely going in my inspiration notebook!

5. Lauren says:

these are great… any other piece in the room would have no chance of getting noticed.

6. Ellen says:

I love these. In my dream world, I would have one in my craft room to store my fabric.

7. blake says:

oh my, so up my alley, LOVE IT!!!!

8. these are beautiful… right up my alley too!

9. stunning! I have the perfect spot for one…

10. cjh says:

Love! Want to go paint my armoire. Must. Resist.

11. I’m so intrigued by these photos! I have a big thing for antique armoires and dressers, and the thought of whipping out some brushes right now is oh so tempting! Hmm, maybe I’ll test this out a tiny side table for now.

12. Oh my gosh, my heart stopped when my eyes first saw this picture. Oh, I just love it!!!!!!

13. Oh I could not resisting posting about this. So much fun.

14. queenpretty says:

this is the most unique thing I have seen in a LONG time. Love this so much, thanks for sharing!

15. Natalia says:

Just my luck! I always visit this place for inspiring ideas , but I live in Argentina and I don’t have access to the products you show.Finally I can see the work of an amazing artist from my home country, but there’s no way I can afford his incredible art! Well, maybe someday…

16. Calenna says:

Wow – these pieces are so energetic, alive. Totally inspiring.

17. majo says:

nice nice nice

me encanta
    ya lo voy a implementar en mi piesa

I’m gonna use it with my bedroom

18. Sharra says:

Amazing… Truly.

19. Tizzalicious says:

Absolutely fantastic!

20. gertru says:

Hehe living in the same city and I didn’t know about this.
    Thank you!

21. Alan says:

Going to Buenos Aires in 2 weeks, these just have me more excited! Beautiful work!

22. Mapiurka says:

I’ve just seen this work and it’s really wonderfull! I’m from Argentina but I didn’t know about this artist.
    Thanks very much!

23. imedagoze says:

Gasp! I would die happy on the spot if I saw it in person. Gorgeousness.

24. Lucas says:

Hello! I am Lucas Rise tanks for the comments!! I am in California at the moment and planning to go to NY next week I f someone is around!

25. merve says:

How can I buy these?

26. grace says:

y0u can contact the designer on the homepage above. just click “contact” on the lower right.

27. maria says:

bellissimi ,ma come io posso far diventare così un mio armadio di casa?grazie per la cortese attenzione