well, it’s that time again- on monday morning at 5am i’m off to laguardia to catch a plane to portland for this week’s biz lady meetups in portland and seattle. i’m so excited i could pop- i’ve never been to either city and it looks like turnout is going to be fantastic in both cities. there are so many great people to meet and incredible places to see- my head is spinning in circles. i’ll be away through friday evening but i’ll be posting like always so check back on monday for regular posting (5 posts a day from 9am-1pm) and some “live” blogs from portland and seattle. if you’re planning on coming to the biz ladies meetups the details are here (no worries about rsvp-ing at this point), i look forward to meeting everyone. until then, here are highlights from this week’s posts. see you on monday from the west coast!
[images above and below are beautiful quilts ($175 each) made by artist stephanie dunphy of loftcreations in ohio. stephanie’s daughter allison sent them in and i was really touched. it’s so wonderful to see mother daughter creative teams supporting each other]
- d*s on domino: my new monthly column– all under $100
- 2008 d*s diy contest: last date to enter and be eligible for $1500 in prizes is march 2!
- new sneak peeks: bernadette of sugarloop and my austin, tx dream home
- new product roundups: mini-trend “red” and reloaded mirror guide
- new diy projects: address numbers with pancake and franks, entryway coathooks, and fabric covered thumbtacks
- new before and afters: jessica’s bedroom (a crowd favorite), christine’s studio, and gabrielle’s table
- new d*s guest blog: perfectbound!
- in the kitchen with: angela adams
- pet portraits by stevie howell
- outdoor fun: decorative folding chairs
- decorating with color!
- decorating fun: hable construction galleries
- lighting by nadia belalia
- photography and killer frames: john murphy
- pillows by amys