weekly wrap up

ochre.JPG
this week was an abbreviated posting week because of the holidays but i’ll be back in full force next week with a new sneak peek, a new product/city/shopping guide (the old HG guides will be online next week), a new before/after, a new diy project and a new in the kitchen with. also, since things are finally rolling i thought i’d publish a little reminder that these columns will be published on a regular schedule. so, if you have a favorite column and want to check that out each week, here is the posting schedule for the d*s “anchor” columns:

until monday, here are this week’s highlights. stay tuned for information on the d*s 2008 diy contest next week. also, be sure to check out ochre’s new online shop. the textiles above and below are my favorite [via kelly at hoping for happy accidents]

ochre-3.JPG

1. I’d just like to commend you for your blog — it is stylish, relevant and elegant. Will be back soon to visit.

2. stephanie says:

i love the gloves pictured in this post! do you know the source? thanks a million!

3. grace says:

the gloves are from ochre’s online shop, just follow the link above :)

grace

4. shormistha says:

i stumbled on your blog. and would like to tell you how wonderful it is. i love the way it’s designed. and the content is so amazing. will be back as often as i can. : ) very inspiring.

5. I’m hooked! I too stumbled across your blog and find it very inspiring! Thanks for the great work and the variety in your content! I’ll be back often : )

6. I need those gloves right now. It’s freezing in my old house that needs new insulation. Or, maybe I just need a trip to Florida!

7. carla says:

everyone is talking about the gloves, but I like the spoons

8. lady n says:

I love everything that you shared on Things I’m loving 2008! Everything is gorgeous here – I want them all!

9. megan says:

those gloves are great! i love long gloves. so pretty and elegant