new modern-twist

kat nouri at modern-twist is debuting some gorgeous new products at the gift fair this week. i’m still debating whether or not to go but in the meantime it’s great to get a little sneak peek of what’s coming up. moderntwist will be showing new placemats (including designs by rex ray and matte stephens), doileez (reusable, silicone styles) and a new hide box (among many more). click here for more information on modern-twist. [thanks amy and kat!]

1. simplesong says:

i could definitely use these … feeding time with our 15 month old is getting increasingly messy!

2. Heather says:

Grace, please cover the gift fair? Please? These are very cute.

3. Dianne says:

How come nobody does table clothes though, only placemats and table runners. I have a very messy family and would love a modern covering that covers my whole table. Table runners are nice but not very practical. Any suggestions?

4. I would consider using placemats again, if I had some of these. The great thing is that I know my toddler would love them too.

5. Laura says:

Dianne, Marimekko fabrics are often offered in a coated version for use as tablecloths or say, kitchen chair upholstery.

6. marilyn p. says:

I love Matte’s bear mat!

7. elizabeth says:

These patterns will soon be available at Twig! Aren’t they wonderful designs.

8. Meredith says:

Oh I adore the Matte Stephens bear place mat, especially with apples and cheerios strewn all over it. rawr! So cute…