mirrored furniture roundup

mirror1new
one of the things people ask me the most is where to find great mirrored furniture. sadly the answer usually involves some pretty high prices, so i thought i’d do a little roundup of my favorite mirrored furniture in the market, from high to low. sadly there aren’t too many budget-friendly, stylish resources for mirrored furniture but i’ve done my best to include as many as possible. if you have any suggestions for great affordable mirrored furniture please feel free to add them below (and i’ll update them here with your credit). or, if you’re feeling handy, click here for a great DIY mirrored furniture tutorial from the diy network. just click “read more” for the full roundup.

[image above, clockwise from top left: art deco mirrored ball at 1stdibs.com, etched box $20, mirrored stool $119.99, mirror ball pendant $400, mirrored side table $79, metropolitan mirrored coffee table $1,500]

mirror2

[image above, left to right: mirrored side table $950+, mirror pillar holder $69.95, mirrored lamp $149.99]

mirror4
[image above: mirrored coffee table $449]

mirror4real
[image above, clockwise from top left: mimi mirrored chest $899, mirrored side table $1,475, mirrored sideboard at 1stdibs.com]

mirror5
[image above: mirrored sideboard at graham and green $1,934]

mirror6
[image above, left to right: mirrored dressing table $200, mirrored end table $200]

mirror7
[image above, left to right: mirrored side table $249, cross-hatched mirrored chest $695]

mirror8
[image above: judd-jules mirrored dining table by lwin design, price available upon request]

mirror 9
[image above, left to right: dorothy side table $446, dorris mirrored cupboard $1,330]

mirror11
[image above: 50’s style mirrored desk $583]

mirror 12
[image above, just for a laugh: block mirror table $5,780 at moss]

1. Jen says:

Does anyone know where to find a crackled mirror dresser or tv stand or something that could serve as a tv stand??

2. Jessenia says:

I want a matching mirrored bedroom suite, I have been to many websitesbut don’t ever find marching pieces. Can anyone help me?

3. Great looking mirrored furniture. I’m looking for some night chests for a client. Love Z Gallerie and Horchows. Thanks for the post

4. Stephanie says:

Annie T.: Another gorgeous mirrored round dining table at Z Gallerie.

5. Laura M says:

Loving this blog! I have a great mirrored bedside table and chair side table in my bedroom (thank-you TJMaxx) and I am looking for a console type table to sit over an antique trunk for the other side of the bed. Actually have found tons of stuff in Great Britain, but won’t ship here. Ebay has an option, but never sure of the quality. Thanks for all of the great suggestions posted so far! Anyone know of where you could find the awesome circle mirror chandelier at the top? :-)

6. Donnetta Daniels says:

Looking for a mirrored dining room table and a mirrored wardrobe. any ideas

7. Lourdes Rex says:

Laura M…you found mirrored furniture at TJ Maxx…WOW!!! what state are you in?

8. Kandra says:

I saw mirrored furniture at Home Goods in Maryland. It’s a partnered store to TJ Maxx. I couldn’t believe that I missed it by a couple of hours. Anyways check out Tuesday Morning too.

9. Home goods does have some Which TJMaxx and Marshalls I think are all the same company. They carry lots of the same home goods. Pier one came out with two lines of furniture. One is etched the other plain. I am sure you can see online at Pier One

10. Sharon Woods says:

Looking for a wall mount mirrored tv cabinet. I saw this in Horchow about 2007-2008 I think it is furniture by Amelie. Do you know where I can find one or who makes it? It had 3 large X within mirror.

11. Liz Fortier says:

I found a great night table at Home Goods! It was $276 which is a steal! I looked around online and very similar ones go from $600-$850…

12. hi, i would like to know if you can deliever mirror furniture to Malta. as your furniture is amazing. thanks appreciate if you reply.

1. grace says:

hi nathalie

this is a write up about furniture, we don’t sell any of the products listed on the site. please follow the links under each product to get info on the maker.

grace

13. Vivian says:

I am searching for a large (84″ x 44″ approx) mirrored dining table – saw one at Z Gallerie which I loved, but its round and too small – do they make them this large and anyone have any ideas? thanks

14. Jonathan says:

I purchased BDI’s Avion Series 8928 boxy-looking media center hoping that it would be easy for one of the good mirror/glass working companies in New York City to mirror. After getting little or no response from the Best of New York mirror workers (would there be some fear in taking the project considering the media cabinet I purchased), can anyone recommend someone/fabricator in New York or nearby who is good with mirrored furniture (able to fabricate something like the above Dorris Mirror Cupboard) and will respond? Thanks.

15. Hi,
    I’m offering the Iris Mirrored scroll chest/night stand for the next 24 hours for $199!
    A similar piece is sold at Neiman Marcus and Horchow for 3 times as much.
    Enjoy…
    Yasmin

16. Kim says:

Vivian – Check out this site for the larger dining table you are looking for.

17. mattress says:

Nice furniture. I really like the table.

18. Georgia says:

I have found some mirrored furniture on this site and its stunning and very resonably priced, i use them quite frequently: http://www.ikandi-interiors.co.uk/pagoda-mirrored-console-table

19. Arif Shaik says:

Pictures and the content impressed me a lot. I have spent good time by visiting your website.

20. mulia says:

nice blog, I love to read it…
    it is very useful and informative.

21. western fire says:

Nice furniture. I really like the everything.

22. A lot of very interesting and good looking piece of furniture. The sort of stuff we sell.

23. Wow! This is very unique and stylish..Thank you for sharing , hope to see some of your post too.

24. Man, that mirrored sideboard is beautiful. If it wasn’t for the cost it would be in my house

25. Lauren Faye says:

Have a look at this Ralph Lauren Antin box
    A gorgeous little mirrored piece!

26. Melisssa says:

Glam Furniture is adding lots of fresh new mirrroed furniture styles! A nice spice up to their site! Bungalow 5, Arteriors, Bethel Mirrored furniture and some others I can’t remember them all!

27. Jessica Gusar says:

Love the mirrored furniture! This is a glam mirrored jewelry chest: https://www.etsy.com/listing/128275595/mirror-mosaic-jewelry-chest-5-drawers

28. I really enjoy your blog. I’m in love with mirrored furniture too.

29. Paula says:

I love all of the designs especially the glass corporate table :)