little girl’s room

speaking of little girls, who wouldn’t want to live in this room? i would have loved that pink curtain by the bathroom and the bunny posts on the bed- it’s so sweet and girly.

1. ladyjulianne says:

That is wonderful. It’s funny, when I was a little girl I didn’t really want a room like that, but I’d love it now!

2. Becky says:

It’s so cute, I love the wall color, a soft pink. As a kid I too wasn’t into pink.. the hot pink of the 80’s, but I’m loving this soft pink/peach color. Where is the rug from?

3. Louise says:

I LOVE this room. Initially I thought the curtain was actually around a mirror and then I realized that it was another room, I guess the bathroom. But, if the child didn’t have a bathroom in their room, like most children, it would be a really neat idea to put the curtain structure around a big floor to ceiling mirror! I think that would be beautiful!

Great scene!

4. marianne says:

ditto ladyjulianne…my secondhand couch just happens to be pink, and I use it as an excuse to bring more pink into the room. I really like the curtains in the pic – I wonder where they’re from.

5. pinkmilk says:

That’s lovely and looks so ‘normal’ and doable as well. Love the little prints.

6. QueenKatofTypos says:

Now that’s a nice room that could easily be converted as the girl grows. I didn’t get my “girly” room until I was 8, and it had pink paint, flowered wallpaper, pink carpet, and little-girl furniture (canopy bed, French provencal desk and dresser)… it was so little-girly, and we didn’t have the money to convert it, that I had a very little girly room until I went to college.

7. Sara says:

Anyone know what color paint this is?I’m having a baby girl and want this paint!!

8. Anonymous says:

What is the paint colour, it is great…….

9. Tonya says:

This is a beautiful room. I also love the curtain which actually can be used for the closet as well. I do love that it’s girly but can easily be transitioned as your daughter gets older. I actually just purchased a shadowbox piece that would go perfect in this room. It is very girly (tiara encrusted in canvas) but easily will transition. I was even able to have the artist put in the saying that I wanted for my daughter. Check out the website

10. Abol says:

Nice room and very interesting !

11. Alex says:

i just love your room the pink is just pretty.

12. Alex says:

13. what is the color in the girlsbedroom

14. i want to do something like this in my granddaughters bedroom .How to find the color of paint or the designer

15. Does anybody know this paint color email me thanks

16. Lee says:

I act like a tomboy, and my room is so plain, unfussy and so not girly, but I’d love to live in that room. Haha!