dash and albert

our friends jon and mindy are putting together a nursery and pointed me in the direction of dash and albert rugs. they’ve got a huge collection of hooked, hand loomed, wool, braided, tufted and indoor/outdoor rugs- some of which might even be good for our dining room. i was drawn to the “rain or shine” diamond pattern, which is online at lavender fields for some pretty decent prices. just wanted to share in case anyone else was on a rug hunt like i am. [thanks, jon!]

1. Megan says:

This is great!! I love some of the ones in the tufted section as well. The best part? A lot of these come as a runner size!!! Finally, cute runners!!

2. Jennifer at Design Hole says:

Dash and Albert also has an outdoor carpet collection, too.

3. Ali says:

i love this … i’ve been wanting to get some nice outdoor rugs for our patio. thanks jon and thanks grace!

4. Lisa says:

One word of caution: the colors aren’t always as bright and beautiful in real life as they are in the catalogue. I ordered a huge wool one a year ago all excited to finally find something pre-made in bright colors. When I unwrapped the rug at my receiver it was not like depicted and I had to send it back ($85 shipping).
    I have some of their cotton rugs, they wash well but if you order the 4×6 one (approx.), the width shrinks after two washings to equal the width of the standard runner they sell.

5. Anonymous says:

You just helped me end my three-month rug search. Gracias!

6. Lindsay says:

OMG I am ordering one of these woven wool ones for my living room. I have been looking for rugs forever! Love the more masculine rugs – living with a boy is a drag! J/K ;)

7. Anonymous says:

do you really like these colors in rugs??? why cant anybody make rugs with normal pattern or more “design” kind of rugs?
    i dont like any of the rugs im seeing around. there is always too much of something, too much color, too much geometrics, too much kids like pattern (did anybody tell Emma Gradner that she nedds to update her designs?)….OMG!
    sorry for the rant.

8. Izzy says:

I love Dash & Albert! Their rugs are so cute! I bought my first one from http://www.thebellacottage.com and they carry the more shabby chic style D&A rugs.

FUN FUN FUN designs! Thanks for sharing!