bearded men

i’m obsessed (seriously) with ashley g‘s ‘bearded guys‘ series. i saw them on her blog a while back and have been patiently waiting for the prints to come out as part of her show at gallery revisited in LA. there’s something about these little guys that reminds me of sea-faring sailors and tales of shipwrecks- which i love. ashley’s got a huge collection online right now but you can also contact gallery revisited for information on the prints ($35 each)…enjoy! [thanks ashley!!]

1. keeeks says:

I just ordered an Ivan this morning. Leora (the gallery manager) responded to my email on a Sunday (!) and the whole process was super-easy.

Ivan will live with our Chris Silas Neal “Man at Sea” print from thumbtack press. I’m excited to bring the two bearded guys together.

2. design*sponge says:

oh lucky you, keeeks! i’m so jealous…i hope i hear from leora today. darn that three hour time difference ;)

3. simply olive says:

i can understand your attraction to these. they are really great–love the proportion of the facial features and her use of color.

4. soymom says:

Oh my gosh I love these little buggars! Must have!

5. galleryrevisited says:

everyone is so nice and enthusiastic to own art. it is sooo great!
    thank you so much for all of your support and a big congratulations to ashley!
    the response is insane.
    in the 3.5 years i have had the gallery i have never had this much inquiry for an artists work.
    again, thanks and have a wonderful week,
    leora lutz

6. Pretty Lush says:

I might have a slight crush on the dishelved dish at the top. Hmm.

7. Sol says:

I wish I had money, so I could have one of each.