sarajo frieden

ok, one more before i head out to find new curtain rods…these shots belong to artist sarajo frieden. i love her porch and the collection of vintage chairs combined with the beautiful tile work. and the tree painting? such a nice idea in contrast to the marigold walls.

1. kate says:

Absolutely love the tree design, very fresh and original and great contrast to the vibrant orange.

2. Carlene says:

Love this one, too! Both rooms are great. I’d like to see more, especially that picture wall. And check out that paper lamp collection!

3. Jennifer says:

I would love this at my house with my nice plaster walls. Orange is one of my favorite colors, but I would also like this on an aqua background!

4. Mags says:

Has anyone else noticed the high percentage of cats in these sneak peaks. Is there some kind of design/cat symbiosis?

5. Zurina says:

The layout of both rooms is super cozy – how could you not love that tree? Bright walls like that can sometimes be really overbearing, but the use of wall space here is brilliant!

6. julie says:

I love her work and her home is beautiful too!

7. Linje says:

it’s nice.
    this blog is great !
    I like it.

8. erin scissorhands says:

i love seeing trees painted on walls! i would looove to see more of this house! it looks so interesting.

9. plusultra says:

Unfortunately I am not a fan of the pumpkin color usually, but it seems to compliment the furniture and hardwood floors i guess?

10. julia Whitman says:

i love that little nook. i want to go have a little snack in there…

11. calimania says:

so cute! I love it.

12. Bettina says:

Very nice blog to stumble upon! Drooling over the vintage chairs. :)

13. ana ventura says:

wow! What a wonderful house! I love that oranje hall :)

14. cruststation says:

I love the wall colour and the tree painting so much. There’s a very warm homey atmosphere.

15. Orlisawyer says:

Was the tree on Sarajo Frieden’s marigold wall done freehand, or is there a stencil? Would LOVE something similar, but lack the talent to create this without some serious help.

16. Emily says:

I think I’m going to have to steal that tree design. Now I just need a contrast color of orchid.